Tuesday, May 31, 2016

sat---this is fr tdy tues sat nts my hv bn totl ls nd unb t fnd-I do recll sec grd pavilions snkg my way js after I wnt t ask if rec opn mem dy rcl sktb sun on suns w nd bk nd cmpl usl jk pstr cfe mnc orgnzd inslt  ***sun 24 hr ftn vc or cfe acrs yg/nct sus bk f ptg my cn bg off bus at bntn ??wh I gt off nd obs all dtls--mob slm prep my ?sld wtr btl w/wtr lkd in my lp drg rd whn ld smh twstd off.???dh-bk f sv--bt 2 dhn gn w  ??dt thk ths frds--pro ldrth crmnls dfrdr at n cst on prp  n py mob prs wstg glu srv trs pltg insl clb trz tctcs  bsy wmob jnt fmg jstfctns trs memo orgnizng std asd 1133am tm  js bf gt on bs 10 tmpl crn d wh vh id 6118 blk f drvr tl me t wait  nd lt all othrs on bs frs. ths ws aft I wt t rec sun aftr thy all gt on-trs gng  blk f drvr rd t me the mob memo--- u hv lts of stff n yr pts r ??s??k I cld nt mk out wrd----trs mob sends circulated ?????js fnt  ???afr unrdb ct tll pst ???w ???doll****memo nd lkl pctrs  evrwr frm mtr t trs clctrs t le t hlp orgnz mnc lkl --I als ntcd ptrn wr ths hpns unusl frq amg blk fs but thy hv all srts of brnws wstg trs prtcpts lkw ctg vctm as nts lkl at tms t dscrdt sc as t le who mgt fnd thm glt othws.usg dscrpt tctcs smgl not lnkd t crm bt in fc tctcs t stereotype mnc trs hrs wst per mob drctvs.prio mtro incidents lkws vr susp-- ard 2d hlf 1985 smtm bk f drvr drvg ln 217 -bobby cm t shltr wr she pkd up the f who js stl ovrngt all mny my mtr wrd nd bk rfsd t opn acct. whn plc cntctd bobby she wl nt gt bk t thm -plc sd thy hd n rgt t d antg frtr--gsg aprx 2005 lft bg bk of bus nd scr immed whn bk f drvr tk off-- I fld rpt with mtr shrfs who abs nt blv me sgstg I ws liar--whn smn els clrd bth my mny orders for $1000 dlrs I cld in agn nd lft thm message w susp nm raymund perez - I fl certn thy did nt invstigate wtvr nd ms cert I nvr sw any mny bk. I ws unbl t fl cs as my sgt ws insuf t see num bk of bus-wo exct num not spld by bus co --I was tl I cld nt mk claim by mta claims dept. js bf I mv nt gsg ard 2011 I was vic bt up by ngr on bus wo any prvctn nd abs n tm fr any kn of rctn tm in frt of  mny wtnsses viciously rptdl htg me on my hd--the blk ml drvr did nt cl cps nd crmnl fbrctd lies ofcr syg my bgs gt him  cmpl lie- he clmd if ths ws nt the cs he wld hv bn htg evr bdy els-bt did nt.lkl I rcl mny inst whn I lvd in slvrlk nd wt t hlwd erl fr cns drvrs rp psd me by hvg sm mlcs insl excuses lk -ths ws nt fr reg wrk thrf it ws ok t abs me, etc....excuses dvcs thn nd whl hls. lkw the f hd n prb w me pyg fll fr -lkg I ws rpd off-mob wstg tctcs thr ws sus psgrs on bus of wc one ws ltn myb itl f --pro ldrt cthlc cotrs. ???? the sc trs ??idt wlk t m w/??sntl shrf  ??str p ?svct e. I ?prd out ???s.d. hls sd-cd hv dk ?tht shtl bk as if stl ??insp --?dg ln gb?? emp in vc mtro insp me shkg cn pr trs mob advsr fr wc mob lkl clcts encrgmt brnie pts bonuses prmtns of srts  lkl affltd w mob n shrfs ins at no cst. mob trs sv lcn???psm n on lcng--JS ex lk--mob jlu. cng wno rlf amb sec? p sm frm nt lkg fr hls **dg in gbg cn Dylan ???co-mob vcn grd wlkg ard wtcg all ngrs drgqns nd ignrg thm hvg cm out lkl snt by amsdr or othr trs t hlp frt lg arm of trz scm. zoom in fr mnc memo dstrbtn the insn ngr ws als at ths loc labr. dsptc frd frdl trs sm/lbr ****mon pct snpg w jk trs erl mrn sw bw stnl n frf nt sd psg me thn rtrng  w his cell shtl aftr dk cr md smlr?? mnvr--syg ok as cnsp mob trs wlkd bk. trs ps me whn I ws slpg ml nt agr w/fm nd spkg altrnt lng ltr ml pltd mob ins cn wst prt hmb t spt in my fc spldg --per free rd mob tm I blv thr ws blk had sv 76 w grnl brs trs mob insl tm-thy mk sr -u hv ntg nd wrs if thy cn pll tht off--dctrsp glu crw ????****rcd fr st vctrs gtr pmob e---fu mob  acr mob ****orv mob fs 2 fs e  hrsg mob w usd cig fr crn rec--???pk wh  cnsp jw lkl grp ???jw ??seh trs dctrs ??? ??? hdg shrf wtc ins frt of shrf stn n bk fr mob rvw mobil-- orv mob --hi bob js w of lbr trs dvtrs w/mob memo ---hls wt lts of stff--ecs mnc streotypg . bf ths ???bk gs hda sv ????ths fu cns ins??? grn??? ???ml ? trs cns chg. labr --frnc in wlchr who dncs on spk hills pnhdls mny nd lks ply hls clcts ssi blowing pt in my fc. paid 2 fll 1.75 frs pls tkn ths wknd mtro mob wstg i blv rflct jk mob f by mtro nd mnc bk f drvr bth prtcpt in dctrs trz ws off bus trs cmpgn etc.....

No comments:

Post a Comment