Tuesday, May 24, 2016

of the essence ted nd sarah hd no prblm lvg me wo hm at all or doing their bs t gt me int nonstb cheap home==thy succeeded  I was swindled by all realtors they dealt with lft with onl eng for chp hm lkl ovrchgd as my frd says nd impsbl to lv in due to cns intrsns burglaries break ins nd mob cmnt elimination tactics which chased me out of bus utilizing gangs thn out of evry whr I nvr hd prb clctg cns. flwg me fr plc t plc nd organizing imtimidation lies scams and brain wash which wrkd on businesses nd got mob le participate and pass organized crime for something legal continued on to usng dogs on various occasions finally utilizing vicious one in vicinity with moveable fence plus a pile of orgnzd lies nd flty policy manipulation in mob cnty the srt which is crime nd entrapment t victim rendering cnty hstle inhospitable nd non livable. i cld not be sf. i cnt mk any mny elmntd lk thy hv argd nd gng mob trs scm cnsp heist is bhd the trs prj---I thk it was yest mrn ernie sd sm guy was lkg fr me on bk uncl whn bt cmpl impsbl--- I dt deal wt anyone nd the entire time I went to rec centers fr yrs no one came looking fr me--the ls thing I nd wld be some guy on bk.******mon-----ntc sec at gls nd sh cr acrs.bpg w p crs hts oldr f -hau I met u wl bk reminded me a lot of zoo trs cnsprd prj so I lkd at plt rgt awy -****1doheny--psble chapter accomplices --unknown wt thy do tgtr--but ntg nc---as is case wt one in orv dictatorship fr purposes of thft nd elimination tactics --bad news.i cnt rd a lt of my wrtg and ws still fntg frm nst cld etc...ng f stg frf nt of sm bus stp tlkg t pac isldr tp f ==dscr me as ult tgt -flt--I nw wear sdls in dy t avd trnchg my ft--so ft gt drt ofcrs-ngr f rdcld my ft nd hair ==oh my gd==nd I still ren her frm her dys in whl chair--shes violent--ridiculing as in case of butte cty was done t jstf trs acts. nd crm. ntcd ind dude who disc the mvie abt me w bk f on wknd thsws oth bk f. he sms t fq spldg sm bnc in lt aft. he was thr wt susp ngr. ngr took strl e nd cm bk.psb f lkt strt sd of crws. le crsg js bf plmr pk and cnsp esp labr area my opin-cnsp mob club==jw defrdr srvcs cpb of sm trs acts lk rs of mob fr hpns of own trs bsn js lk mira etc....ldrt ngr qtl wtg on bnc la bra nt nd scrt crsg--dt knw fr whm the sec ng wks but still ill congested i sw him t lt crsg sm at  labr. mob trs lng cpl dsc--dgn in trs js e of plm pk.cr trv s on frf t dk t see ngr tlkg-w grl.??gsg their nx mtl trg.***lkw cpl dys ago rcl ngt tm sm/frf smn sgstg --shes nt hls--eithr wrd frm mob --or frm ted --who left me wo home bcs he blvs i shld hv none or be trpd in nonsuitabl nonlivable plc. equally lvg me wo home or wrs nd a deception tactic.

No comments:

Post a Comment