Monday, May 9, 2016

this will not have any details -gbu gang mob chased me out chevron then let the dog who bit me js recently from 1208 loose again as animal control found this amusing called trs animal frdly nd insisted I rattled gate to which I would never come remotely near for fear the cmnty who chsd me trzd me endlessly is mob cmnt mob bsns mob cnsp mob gang le ---cmnt retains full responsibility for all suffering nd losses caused jointly by cnsp gangs bsns le who conv dump on tgts t prtct own crm.--- I hv no choice but to vacate.at chev fem mob cmnt serv prt of orv pd drv up chev cmplg re my bgs wch ofc I hv hd frm rec she apprd to be sent by cmnt tr gng clb who cld me bag ldy she thn enqrd wt I wsd dng bt wld nt expl any issue she thn went insd chev still nt expl antg thn ord pd rg cr cm up nd lkl drkn ofcr ancd they fld paperwork t gt rid of me I askd if I cld g insd t fnd out he sd no whn he lft iwent t chk insd nd wmn clmg t wk thr***** blmd her boss stating he md ths dec abt wk nd hlf ago apprx tm of serial gng thrts dog bite nd vics attk by lg team gng smgl msl blk or dk skn nr olvr mnt as lng tm ago gng trs spsd son of le tl me evr thy d is lgl or as I see in prctc  of crs cvrd up cmflg or mlcs cnsprd lying by lg mob aided by mob cmnt nd mob le---le enf hr are prt of gngs nd cvrg up fr gngs nd r paid t drg trgts dwn instd psg this fr rsnb of crs--incid ocr at anm cntrl insisted t my frd that t tk cr of bsn he needed video of atk nd lying stories of lkl mob prtcpt at 1208.in sht dog would need t leave me dead nd liars would blm me instd whn im scrd t dt. as sn as so cld spsd qrtn exprd anm cntrl instd of ensrg dg in yard was amused that dog is now eligibl rn free nd kill me on sight finding it convenient to lie on me.evr thy do is legal js ask orv pd--chev is their prp exc I nvr md any prb nd all trs acts wr drctl cnvd by mob. it is unsf t live here nd no way t mk mny bcs mob delib flws wrevr I go nd cmnt hrd lg new brc called community srvcs orv pd purposely to chase tgts for gngs nd mob community who supports these trs bng sm trs scdl nmd mob trs butte/usa nd ofcrs rest of pd nd sheriffs all wrk jtl wt mob prp dfrdg rlt nd dng exc mob desires nd mkg cert this gts pulled off. gbu gang mob goes ard dfrdg aidg gng dsrs of deception scams wr serial crimes burglarizing break ins endless mlc gt cvrd at n cost whl bng irreprbl unmngbl hrm t vct.fr conv chev ds nt ans ph hs ans mach t hlp mob dsrs enspired by mob cmnt nd its trs chrctrs. shell on sun lied t me thy lk ntg thr thy wld nt btr chkg aftr fc cld smn n tl thm I gt btl--lkl cld mob mngng prtcpts who r cnvn jnd int one at mob trs butte/usa.

No comments:

Post a Comment