Saturday, July 2, 2016

fri--as I was vctg the lib a fem was wndrg if I was fnsd-she did not seem lib customer-so I suspect she was doing some computer manipulation intended to be done immediately behind me for unk purps???? ng glc at trs near lib???  ???? tht mrn thr were mlt new lghters in pk ins trs by cvs stp whn I ws psg lcn sm ngr sm crn loc tried t sell me pot lkl bcs I dt lk gd nd appear hls-thy mgt thk I hv chk nt the cs-I nvr in my lftm usd drgs --obv rsn --bd fr ur hlt-but here in usa thr r endls trs people or people wt smngl mnml options who gt invlvd in ths illegal dngrs rsk enterprise just lk mlcs persecuting mob enspired scum inslt trs trash all over at rec west hlwd prk lib etc lkl bsy instgtg cnsprg fr scdrl trs lk ldrt absltl byn n coincdnc wth wstg nd dfrdr intnt. fem apc me opst sd of wh city hl I blv she hd a red cr frm sm rest or pizza place-my sgt insuf t rd sgn nd offrd sm plstc btls-hwvr thy weightlss nd wrth ntg bt as thy filled my bag I did not go my typical route nd still am slpless due t bd qlty slt cmplmnts of mob heat nd accommodations.js ps metr smw smb try offr smtg frm cr lkl ndls jnk mob dfrdr prsctn wc kps mob in bsn. thn acrs collar/leash one guy thn othr offrg wtr-sdly n one needs this wtr but the money mob states has cost me is sorely needed but thy wish t py trs dfrdr cnvg frmg cnsp srvcs instd -js antr trs mnpltn scm ofcrs.smn slp hlwy prk--. gbg-g mrn --lcng ---sh bh se sm crn. mess frt of hugos grtd frm ths nt on their trgt wstg list arngd by mob cnsp club.??? ???gsg mb-n prg stb wstm n hugos --lkws--ern --rec -drctl lnkd t mob alg wt othr wrkr he trnd-he rfrs t mob as tips -in fct cnsprd mob dfrdr wstg trs dictatorship elimination gng clb or frd gdrs who do ong major crms and ong elimination endlss trs tctcs where their endls dictatorial crms cn sld free nd get sprt frm mob cmn incl wh nd evn their le amb grds nd sheriffs fr sole prp of bthrg wstg their trgt for desires which suit mob cnsp happiness cnstntly snpng hrsg wstg nd cnsprg.wh pk--ins--r u sr??? nx scdrls inspctg in cnsprcy wth mngmt or city sprt grtd.ard wk ago aftr brn trs cn w gy wt red bk pk ofrd me mtcs wo cs-I dt use mtcs lgtrs or antg -I suspected immed he cnctd t arsn--mob trs rec ern--coordnt?? mob crsg fr lndrt trs nd lk mnded cnsprd mob scum.-ernie is cnt usg pot on daily basis nd atmpt t ofr me-ths r lndrt mob nrml people. 3 aslp immed outs wh prk.slv cr bp n rsn ft sd of dk cr bw svc rbrts d w.my frd in orvl tells me thr was 2 additional brk ins wed and fri bef memorial day??????thy cld hv stln evr of vlu nd my frd wld nt knw the dfrc as its nt his-out here on ths end mob trs tld me thk u as i cld nt see thm nd thy persct me wt dfrdr and othr cnsp elimination servcs----aner mob style--just look at ted --he is vey welcome and in business

No comments:

Post a Comment