Friday, July 1, 2016

thurs-lndrt cotrs lctd at rec ctr ern whisp t blk gy main wrkr nd cert cnsp esp hls mob cltl sc as frm undr trdr joes. the hrors r bng prp dfrded by insl mob cnsp who plt fd nd try t gv out tot wrtls money fr dictatorial uses-I rfsd evr othr thn fd lft in gbg wo me bt I nt needed tht poisn wch is lkl strictly sckng nd onl delib wrsns my hlth per cnsp trs team ernie the scdrl mob encrgng nd prtcptg-tht free fd frm ted cmpltl usl as is is so enticing tht drg addict scm lk ernie fall fr the trip.spsd t b undr 80 bt stll mr ht thn I cn wtr nd the wgt of crs is mrdr alng wt rst clcltd mob prsctn poisn inslt spit in yr face dfrdr lndrt sprt wst---mlcs mob spry lib tlt-ths r lkl sm scdrls who r bhd dfrdr fvrs-frdly gngb demolition team-my bgs mvd whl I usd tlt bf leaving smn ?out lib offg cns??? mob m d lib-g aft---restrt acrs orlnd w -lkl hlp cnsp---restr wrkr ws on wy t gt trs whn sw me thn lkd twd mbl at my bgs t frtr mob cnsp plot jnt orgnzd mob ????lmn??? by trs ?team usa hdg sh out of sweetzer cnsp trs d w ??ma f  gv m drt lks ??stg d w mob sh e pljlla hlp trs cnsp thlp mob crm.---go free by clg tgt---crzy. gry ldr mob??? crs hgts 2 ngs ---gy/dg lk bk --trs cnsp???? p ed ??nb???? e mob aidg sh p stn  e mob gds  up  ????vsta--ambsdr -sms  sm crs sm s at mrtl sm als wtcg me rd plmr prk sgn on its rsn sd wt regulations mob sh p711 e d w --gd mrn wld u lk btl???g ahd nd ignr evr amr cs u. mob sh pgnsee w cnsp fr mob  trs tm ntc . ngl bs stp  ne sm at frf mob ???amb grd t w 711.shl-bk ??f--g mrn ba--d y nd lt hlp--u cn blv crmnls r out t hlp u--hmngs trs mob defrdr srv .f e pba lkg bk d shrf crs hts  trs ???pcrs d e .blk sv rpb e pkngs  ??rs mob unk? hgs prtcp  lk ???n me wtg at ??lt.  ola mija ins rt crn lcn t ht/ant ins.fm lg skrt shk rst --mob ins crdntd brglrs swndlrs prj.????nd mb lmntg wstg tm.psn clnr on trs cn stbks wstmnt.rec ern whisp cnsp lkl pro trs ldrt othr trs prj cnsp -wc thy wll py fr if prtcp.-rec mob lkl wlg prtcp cnsp.mob frm undr trdr js trs prtcpt hls drec-I thk it my be sm one wt sgn  lying by frmr bkry nrb ba mex ml mob svc -tk cr -pltd mob swt insl dfrdr trs lib-prtectg on prps trs mjr crm.-trs cntry n mrdrs people.usa trs hlpg ldrt mob nd wtvr??? hugos cnsp lkl lnkd t bth.

No comments:

Post a Comment