Thursday, July 7, 2016

sh crs inordnt nm of tms ngt bw frf mrtl bt nvr ctcg the messer-july 5 la times illustrates ambassador mob impact on hls cnt nd psb lies

tues--wh pk pl recptns intc call recvd--my wy out dn strs eldr prs w/chl sm t act scrd?? ???mob nois mkg?? w sv pswtz e  ???gng gig mob gp  mlc fg wv d e blk bf swtz--mlc $1 ofd la jla-thy mkg mstk ls 5 thy lft myb wk ago wnt t dg dlr nx t me as thy cl cr lss wr it goes or who gts it thy r frd gdrs who wnt insl cvr big crms wo py mob blu cr ???? pltd alexander try gv an insl mny amt lkl de --trs nx t me lib mkg dst noises tlk on phn  ??? ?? ??? mob amr wstg thy blv  thy ??wrtwl dstr rpt prs smk dsp mob crs hts mob  sh pcrs w  sh  ??? frf crn e sm  ms ?bd fct bk--bln nois e pspld  lkl cns mob trn spld ?mb lng rd ???bpg w p alm  ???? mob trs cnv t my lft cntns lkl fld by pot gsg num 19.??sh rp crs ??? mob  mn ??goes sh not tgts/vctms trs usa--july 5 times artcl frt pg ilstrs ambsdr impct psb lng hls cnt impct by trs mob ambsdrs str by bdfct  ?f -I dnt wnt hr t live by me.-oth re prb cnsprd endls lng t acv ends-aftr eng mnc abstnce nd cmplaints ambsd cn gt restnt bsn t buy their mob plan -mob grd cmn tk ovr trs mob amer style---hybrid dscr mnc wrfr.cntls rp crsg by shrfs out of each sd strt crn rsmbld crsg by mob. ?mob w cr pull t plmr thn ard prkg n out. messes cws sm bl trs mstl ths tm  t e sd of whlwd. smn abnded pkg cns plm pk area ngt tm --I nt tk -bcs thy cnst act lk thy r trng t frm me -so its dbtf anyon gvs cr abt hlpg u-unkn why abnd mid ngt thr whn people mstl gn.mob grds mrtl s I als fr sr rcl thm 711e mrn nd blkng out t much fr frtr inf-btm line amr cr less whm wipes out--it pays fr people wstg tctcs nd hls wstg tctcs not hls pay wc wld elmnt hls--so mob elmntn tms of all srts r in bsn aided by mob cmnts n le. ambsdrs r in sm whlwd s pasd bhls.cmnty serv prt of orv pd in orvl.. mth rng scdrl t my lft 19.  mob ns mkg gpfrf ? stb vcn.  rec cust mnt nigel stbks frf.. psb blkt or thft w of frf brd/? sc rd bpk ?frb frf w vcn d w. mob cns sh pkngs d w. mob cnsp is obv insprd by ???hls cnt elmntn drctvs. drk psb vst bt cnt rcl wr fr sr --lkg vr nty n cld b usd fr wtvr crm gmk. dk sk f by shrf stn rn aft me ofrd $1 rfsd -bcs I kn hw mn $s thir impct on my life fr wc crms they r gtg paid big time at expns of my life-ths r frd gdrs wr u gt ntg thy gt dictatorsp pls evr. guy lkg frm sd abys myb t ck if I gt trk snd pltd gbg-if dmpd unwntd-its the fvr needed or nt--mks mob trs elevated nd their crms endrd nd hlp thm blm u fr their ndls nstns nd nstns encrgmnt all at yr bg tm expns. ng lks trek arnd als flwd in tm t wh pk--thy blv thy shl b abl t flw u as prt of their gm nd free rd tctcs- acdtl --or mlcs big time nd dead wrg nonethls supportd by mob aestblsmt nd paid by amer for its mob acvmnts  its trs le.

No comments:

Post a Comment