Wednesday, July 13, 2016

my bst guess likely mob trs expecting from lib for me to arrive and looking out at my bag placement outside which I can not see from here so the terrorists can ofcourse pull off just antg they mgt desire- I dt knw wt makes evr so hv bt if u carry survival gear it does get heavy seemingly- when I'm out it could be gone and behind it follow arnd gng and trs scdrl lndrth type dictatorship persecution demolition projects not at all common people who are for the most part utilized as tool in cnsp mob trs game at the  price of victims life who cld suffer bdl because of cnsprd trs scdrls.--tues--at end of lib I wnt t toilet and aprtl was flwd by a utilized sqd member--trs lib used  key t hasten her in behind me-this was fem lib upstrs -shes ortl I thk-on july 12- the bld ntg spcl fem wlkd in with 211 flier of which I knew ovr mny yrs nd psd slf as bng sltn t prblm none of the trs intend t pay ntg for--its ntg but mny for mob bureaucracy who prey upn nd wst trgts exctl like ted trs cn at strt nearst shk rest ml in lng wt drs in 1776 hat for amrcn indep july 4th hd inslt mny rd thkng im fulled by their dictatorship persecution game--nx Armenian guy hv accent was refusing his lettuce upn me wc understandably the trs psbl als trs aflt as ms of thm r sdl wnt dump on me--I hrd stg at the desk re hmless-I hv no ides wt thy r discussing - bt its conspiracy ongng persecuting defrauding nd planned as its these wld b fine flks prps t frc selves upn u nd wst u t their own lkng at wtvr cst t trgt.cnsp cmptr oppst sd pf 15 -who hs n bsn addressing me scdrl js tried t sy stg lkl 1 of endls mob coterrorist sknk operatives--of orgnzd dfrdg trs org. ???sh twd me 2d sh vh bh d e.smn try dfr frm crs hts prk--unf mob gms r k wn by now --ths gdrs hv evr intent t cs u all thy cn.tlk hrd frm crs ba. sh pcrs e-mob aid  dg qn TRS tk pictrs frm bk myb of smnon othr sd of my bnc-I thk this was blnd wigged tattoed dg qn.--scrmng hls prhps one who hd red bpk --computer--mkng me thk prhps thy desire t run me out of computer?? sh p crs hts e. p crs hts e sh -tm wt?? mob dict hrsm org ??????sh w ???? ???in on hdg wstg dictrsp cnsp????lib rfsng t dscls cvr fr mob oprtvs cnsp atmptg t pass fr plcy in fct inspired by mob prj.sh p spld -wts up?? ??sm trs ard spldg wlkng inst p ex cr lsng ??????oge grv p  sh w ths up gsg d w js ard p frf.algd hls ofrg sndw js bgt -au t gd fr me??sm frm dfrf trn n hywrt 2 sh vhs cnsp mob sv w psm s lkl crsnt hts bpg I prb cld nt vr wll ?? bcm t dstrctd t ask psg by abbys--smd lk thr ws no bsn yst or smn alrd chgd bg earl rec city people hv bn chgng bgs frt abbeys Robertson location prt of bng in cntrl --wt librn lkl chkng my nm on scrn wc lib crmnls my b avlbl t mobfrm wh pk-- ngrs lkl mc on mob cnsp cntrl dictrs prj crsg t shfs sd w f older ngr f--unk bsn prp--nd lkl nt mndg own bsn gtg int othrs lives nd aiding othr mobs ??suspected???? nd lkl frds wt cnsp extensive dictatorship city mob  aiding each other incldg stlg my nm frm screen js now by wt librn m. wed mrn stpd by whlwd city hll tlkd t smn frm scl services older f nd her assistnt trainee im gsg-the oldr f tried t gt info in shrt frm nd dclrd their bklt cntns all thy hv avlbl srvcs wise. jst cgt smn glancing this way- also of relevance -at crws plmr-whr thr hv bn lts of messes now all trs cns r as empt as possible for the ngt t dsbl mob actvt so mob has to resort t other smaller exploits of its picking meanwhile i cnt get cans bcs am too tired nd seemingly cnt gt nx t ntg at all ngt or mrng due to various mob tactics conquests trs acts nd exploits firing back at me- i hv usa t thnk fr being evr so nice and need help with legal cases agst vs everyone--many thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment