Monday, July 11, 2016

sat-it appears I may have mrked my days last week by one dy ahd at a pt nd thn gt cgt up whn it was alr snd instd of strdy---trs sh pld up svc at mlrs bs stp nd styd thr ard a mnt t intmdt--my bgs were t sd of stp nd I st d eatg a ckie frtlsl ovreatng -jnk will nt cure me-wtr my bgs or othr mnpl trs pt sh thr -unk--wht I do kn smn vr detrmndl dng their bst t trn me int a trg nd dfrd me by esntl oying ntg nd psg mjr demolition of life nd extrtn lk it blngs-the trs r lkg t frm rdcl flt nd use le tls fr mlcs hndg tctcs bhnd yr bk bt wt one delibrt intent t mlcsl flt ths trg fr mob trs usa which oprts on mob tctcs t kill trgts who r lng snc being demolished by mob trs usa as mtr of trs dfrdg people nd subservient to mob mob trs system-my prc was ths was dn t trz oth sh ?? svc sm lkl hlp hndg wtc who blvs im ret drt who shld live off crmbs instd of bng vr hndsml paid in gstrnmc trms--ths wld b amer trs thkng t pass vctm mlcsly fr lss thn dsrvg instd of pntv dmgs zoo mob nd amer trs pro lndreth mob cmnty trs usa thnking intn psng uas dfctv mnded piece of sht?? ??? ???? mob trs red bpk rtrv all cns immed bf me aftr shfs dstrctd me at mlrs bt nt cm out in persn. intc sh phn cal stn vcn .??? ??? ??? flores d w--hi ?? grl dy bf frf mrn f frmr? ???dsp ts ??? btc  mlt sh vcn kngs in  ?? wst ??? tps smn stp out of la jla br w/lkl ?? insl lkl rec wrkr cntg nums on my time bt dbt if wl d it t smn els. lkl als smn hd ba grd brnwsd--ths occrncs nt hpn on their own thy r prdct of cnsp mnc nd instgtn. fr acr 76 crs d 711--I see u evr dy=wy u dng ths -u sm lk smr prs-attmptd dictatorship-thts why thy bfr u s thy cn ws dictr cnsp petitn dfrd by orgnzg pressure wt mob assis frm sh, grds , etc. trs mob sh frf e. 3???faj367 cws --lkl dctrs mob--g mrn maam. spldg ng -hnded me lgtr psp-I pt lgtr in trs nd psp om bnc.sm dk cr dbp pme d w cpl blks w of frms e711 ng on bk n lgtr skn ped myb hls d w . guy rd bpk rtr cns by lq strsmn by lq str starng thn wnt ins. sh crs hts 2 ngs--ng wt hnd bnd prs rlng bg unex stp str at folg at crs .lkl crmnl lcn prb dnsmt n cvrg it up  aprcd by fem thn ml hd wtr nx hin -f ask fr 10$ nd ml 15$-I nt ctc prps of ths trnsc but dfrdr stdg nx twtr aftrwds attmptd t insl dfrd me wt $1 rfs-none of ths scmwt t gv u ntg esp nt mny -s whn thy say mny -y knw ths will add up t jk wt intent t dfrd nd t keep smn dead-- no one will pull out wt insult fnds of the srt--or crmnls will kill the trgt bf the inslts nvr cm t frtn due t smply nt bng eng by way extrml far.mob will b fine on hog nd ftng in-- nd expnsv prj t sv smn thy delibrtl demolished will nvr b paid fr bcs qt smply thts nt the mob intent-its nt mny -its dfrdr smk on fc.??? ?? ????cnsp mtr area mtro prtcp in dfrdg myb new wrkrs etc ths tm one offrd me btls $2 rfsd -thy r brk sure but no one went t kill nd trtr thm t dth nd t stl all theirs -i shr nt their sotuation --mob can hv some nd sml fr selves but fr trgts thy nd pay all thyv hlpd t dmg thm pls pntv dmgs??????ths my b ovrlaying oth nts nd unrdb.sun--7534 bus tmpl gn w 10 wst hl ng f who lkl srl abuses me rfsd rd -cld be rltv of f -bobbie the mtro driver who who drv away fln thief thn rfsd t cll bk police-nt impsbl gng afltd mnpltrs. ths ws ard 430p cr bk f slv med cr ifr $2 bl -wc she cld mny bf ths by brnys drk alr cr lfr smtg nx me in m/m pkg but i stk it bk in their wndw -nt yr frds oth lgtr skn f cr ps wtr alms vr shrtl thr was drk tn prh gry cr  p mobil e where these fms wr at *****rp mkng anm snds. mlt shfs sirens p city hll apx d e unrdb nts -ths time thre was trs thrn ard crn la jla trs can the day bf ths smd t b cs e of frf.lkl mob sh t plm prk psb hpy t b wt mob srta lk clan yrs ago.i was too late as unbl carry wgt nd in mrn bcm bdl anemic cls t cma lkl d t heat.gig ng by 711e lkl vr hpy i ws nt abl t gt up nd did nt mk it --ths rflcts mob tru hlpf intentions gmrn dg q apx pshl--psb mob instg dfrdr dictatorship dy bf  smn out of abbeys trd t gv me sp if i needed it  as i wlkd thrg hlw pk t sm trs cn dude yld wo cs ths is my bg re stf on bnc thn trd tl me oth instg u cn st d. i psd on t trs cn wch aprd cntn a stln bg i tld the dude ldl re the bg. agn i did nt chk cntnts bt gsg cld hv bn stln by mnpltrs. mtr area - unf prs trd ofr me $2 mny thn oth sm mn. 6ylf779 -hv g dy???milena whrvr she gt my nm prh the mob rec--fr spsd jk she sd --isis.hv nt hrd frm mike snc july 9 emg surg email.

No comments:

Post a Comment