Wednesday, July 27, 2016

tues---rec w rd bpk svc dmlr w m/f duo--?trs scdrlsofg mlcs ins-**** dys ago w-- wtc tht sqrl frm w tk with mls in og shirts pst crs hts w--I dstnctl recall sql with head detached in frnt of my door sw gsg erl nts whn mob pd ws agn hlpg mob trs prvctn  instgtn lies prj.mob sh p shk rest e. trs dk hair lgt grn aq cl top rp cll me ngr nd shv cvs crt my dir lcn lkl trng t instgt prvctn. ??? ??? unrdb mob sh w p urg cr prp hlpg crm. ????by time vs vctm ???als mk yst?????cnt rd ---sh p urg cr w--rclg mike thgts--if js his mny--n nt his mny onc rnt is paid its nt his nd dfntl nt ntg dfctv if nt mlcs inspired thkng-its absl evr ls cent I mngd t sv eating drnkng evr frm gbg nd lvng prctc in street so the hdg mob could conspire to live at hghly cnv tgts expens-I lk lk smn evr wld ht nd dmp upn---vry prftbl trs amer clclation--amer lives off tgts nd vctms. mob ng-wt lkg fr-trs slm dsptc mob bkp lkl bhd ???acr fr dept ??? mob sh p crs w ???972?83z1--shl blk sv dsptc by mob w $1 rfsd ofc.-thts all he has.whn it cms t stlg -all sudden thy cn stl lifes wrth nd blnk nd mk idiot out of u wt trs mob le hlp.the mob sh trs is absl on gng crmnl prsctn dictators side-who crs whm thy rly dmls nd wst-trs cntry --evl people. rd tyta tk bp p fl sp e of crs hts d e.ngr smk phyvnhrs e. mob sh  mob sh up hlwy mob ofg wr  -6uwn175-ths r fn people fr destrying u nd stlg yrs. mob f w ins $2 rfsd d e pshks-trs dt thk I kn wt thy nd amr cst me.brg3722--wtr wstm---sh up hlw mob trs by tjs w mlt clr bpk ofg mob non crv trs insl cn. mob trs flw by ng hilldl e---rptg amzg...... 5gtn386-wt wtr???rbrts as trs lkd on frm stbks--mob cnsp sh sd of ba-smn tkg pct of ?croll colored cr -I dt kn if spld wt c or k--prb --amzg trs d wh pk

No comments:

Post a Comment