Wednesday, February 25, 2015

24/7 ultra grand theft persecution insults glue dictatorship extermination terrorist usa committee

party in light gray male on bike 3rd st. cop car 3rd st. public works bus stop - got a bag of everything? a malicious persecution insult by a low trapped brain - glue terrorist party. the blue dark pastel cruising car currently not di in plate coming out of court house I believe read 6frk123. cop on county assisting community with getting me framed for a nut for community terrorists and amer made crime persecution machine - the fraud behind the façade. by 257 table light gray old truck w/red top and dark green truck and 2 dudes 1 in red and 1 in dark clothing. beige truck extra cab to mono table shopping spot wave. jesus loves you - somewhere within proximity of nelson/table mtn church. sheriff dept green  shirt to nelson and back on table smiling on bike - hello. smiling on bike to nelson refl green likely sheriff dept vest - retards and jailhouse terrorists recruited for buddies by nasty ter country and low people. veh w/sheriffs shirts up grand past 7-11. table to nelson bike gang w/ 'woop sound. bus pulled way past its stop to organize crime against me - the likely story. at valeros dark maroon smaller car I believe lexus if my sight is not mistaken with minor gold color embellishments accents disappeared fast after I headed to get its number. with my missing eyes damaged by ter acts of amer. I caught only maybe 57 as last digits on plate - the ethnic looking female wanted to know if I "could use" a banana. likely operated by community dictatorship persecution committee. dude on tricycle towards me in bridge mumbled something directed at me I believe. party in red jacket moving Montgomery direction of myers - a possible insult inspection service. lady in some sort of pink/purple shade color top to civic parking while assisting inspection persecution operation. waiting on montgomery /myers bus stop gang persecution members with/can prop  to harass me - bald headed male with hat and mid length dark hair female. gang banging white car maliciously beep passing toilet at robinson and myers on myers towards Mitchell. drug addicts likely looking to theft mine by post office successfully panhandling moneys for their drugs - they and amer trash who exterminate me have lots more in common. raleys cashiers who willfully steal from victims -and size up victims success not their business at all - fraud insult persecution - hw y. doing gang aiding store assisting and inspiring abuse looking to squash wipe you with it.  another bald male/dark haired fem. -male smoking cigarette aimed directly at my nose w/bus company  blessings. female on number 1comp. in library with spray to purposefully damage my health while on computer with ter community and amer ter blessings as result of whom I am medically damaged and struggling for air. scoundrel by dollar tree pushing can insult. wALKING TO DOLLAR TREE SHOPPING CENTER entrance female w/2 males. the female was shaking a fist as if about to hit. walking back forth on orodam chase/beacon area plump female in light purple shade jacket. how a. you? dude on myers nearing Mitchell. montg. to table dude told barking small dog across street to - shut up! susp. female in red into river walk way. $$$$$$$$$$$$$9999999999999999............................ gazillion dollars expedited vs. ter states of amer for its 40 yrs ter acts to my life to beb had for my lovely life in RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment