Saturday, February 7, 2015

america - glue team insult persecution terrorizing

morning time mex from across street checking on his resid. was leaving and like rest of terrorists they scheme conspire and believe in grudges the team terrorists suggest. thereafter som fairly large white pickup cruise around me via side street multiple times. it was 2 door w/extra cab and had toolbox covered with something green. I do not know why this vehicle cruised around me so many times, rather strange.at raleys being in said shape following rain I went to get receipt from raleys for the money they paid me and cashier said she put it in fish tank instead of telling me there was no receipt. consequently i waited and dark haired male employee one of numerous persec. ter.  aids was looking on to accuse me until she finally told me significant while later there was no receipt. bright red truck suddenly viciously picked up speed on orodam past denny's in shell direction.  myers at bird someone approached me from myers claiming I needed $1 better than he and also asserting that's all he has- an obvious for conspirators lie. female offered strawberries coming out of store by montgomrery clock and watching me eat strawberry refuse.  cop was coming off bridge in law enf. vehicle car in direct. of Montgomery helping the terrorists community conspiracy program. same skunk who harassed me the day before coming off bridge harassed me again on bike with jean  clothing and dark hat he made some sort of noises imitating animal sounds. trio persec. team walked off bridge one enquiring re thumb down then went to 7-11 who are aiding community ter acts to my life. multiple terrorist team was at valeros and about that area consisting of white truck offering change a Chinese person in white suv offering $1 a police type white vehicle passing by valeros and also I noticed dark blue small car which I believe is also team affiliated. the goal - glue no matter what persecution - alterior motives - malicious terrorist scams disguised by fraud scam charitable insult engagements - the terrorist amer. acts in progress.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$99999999999999999999....................................... gazillion dollars sought vs 40 yrs of amer ter acts to my life to be used for my lovely life in RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment