Monday, February 16, 2015

terrorizing extortion by community

god loves you - grayish car 7th block of nelson across school. heard dude in corner 6th street house formerly standing corner of nelson/6th saying something about someone alleging robbery of a woman - re: which  the party talking did not know if gossip was true and of course I have no details nor even the story but am well aware of community scam fraud persecution at no cost. I was staked out by parsec. multi team at chevron. the female came out with unhealthy chips and drink to aid my persecution then walked to back end of chevron where she hid her silver color truck and waited on another female. as soon as she left my company engagement distraction was in place with dude attempting to push water and pretending sociable while persecuting he was then picked up by extra light green tiny car while the truck snuck out of station. modern black elongated station wagon was by publ. works bus stop.  scoundrel I failed to recognize at all out of blue announced do not even look at me and do not try to talk to me. I may be mistaken but I believe her accent was german and it is possible I've met her before but unable to recognize whereas the terrorizing community squad very malicious intentions to persecute and terrorize. mistake NOT their intentions to excuse and maintain the ter act and dismiss its persecutory crimes as nonexistent murdering life at no cost. deer on ground at next to river bench. suv dark color turn myers from Montgomery scream mimicking to terrorize exploit persecute - their true motive not just anything. white car by big lots - walk all this way every day? but when I went to look at plate speeded catty corner of big lots again to hide plates. suv just offering Chinese food by bird/myers like all  absolute suspect -5CWP089. funk stick team showed up on terrorizing spree Montgomery/myers dude with much lower voice was saying the insult while scoundrel in red pants accompanied. this was 9-10p. coming off bridge group of dudes told me it was 9:57 I believe but I was still in shock. the group announced they killed the deer and ate it. another parsec. group harassed me out of river walk WAY. ONE SLIME WHO WAS FORMERLY CURIOUS RE FINGER DOWN scam harassed me for a date. scoundrel mentioned deer stick. while all trash can observe me I have trouble recognizing and especially at night. funk stick team on bikes with dude in red pants back to terrorizing by valeros and intimidating to shut up when I called out 911. deer group went up grand coming back. group harassing me in river walk way was back to harassing me by apts corner of nelson and table mtn. wanna taste of deer? dark veh. passing fogg towards table mountain nyelled something. trio w/some out of group in multiple places wanted to get liquor from closed chevron. be careful -said one of expanded team of scoundrels- I killed that girl - re presumed deer. 4th nelson trio-hi! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$9999999999999999999999................................gazillion  dollars sought vs ter states of America who wants to persecute and dictator if people should breathe. they are not a charity - they are community dictatorship extermination co0mmittee  aided and supported by amer ter. law enforcement who are delighted to join their own low kind.  money is intended for my lovely life in RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment