Thursday, February 5, 2015

amer dogs inversion drugs murder theft

at 10:56 am I heard a heavy vehicle beep while still inside. ongoing consp. rolls forward bike oppos side of 8th block ranch - hi. bright red truck beep into nelson apts. black fancy modern car beep/wave 3rd to  nelson. 4 door w. truck wave and run home depot pkg lot. same female I saw by on county drive by court bldg. the day before was approaching public works area and walked somewhere along side of same bldg. but this day I ran into her later than the day before. male towards me on county drive - said sorry. vehicle offered 2 pepsi cans alliance. bike to river walk way - thank you. young person on bike in river walk way. 2 skate boards and 1 bike into bridge. by salvation army mex females one of whom had baby in hands offering to "buy food." a male bother me while I was taking notes on corner near cash adv. pot pushers walking by taco bell area. as I walk out of taco bell toilet child announce - stink. by raleys post office white suv persec ter scam fem. announce - hello. on Montgomery a block before table mountain male w/o shirt repeatedly barked punctuated by real dog and said he found some money. pedest. terrorizing me from across street w/light just past valeros as I was on opposite side by soc. sec. red truck to table mountain nelson apts near church. pair walking on nelson past same apts and male whispering to woman with cell - possible consp. $$$999999999999................ gazillion dollars for 40 yrs amer made ter acts to my life for my lovely life in RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment