Wednesday, February 11, 2015

false charity persecution mafia team

gray truck , silver tint mini van beep 10th block nelson. blondish female walking out of county drive to nelson- you've got a big load. female w/short brunette hair walking same direction smile wide. 2 terrorist squad assistants on bikes to county drive - there you go - re my finger down in my opinion backing the idea of parsec. at no cost. female in suv  between mono and county on table mountain smile wide. while I was near Montgomery clock by trash can 2 younger dudes on bikes approached 1 yelling funk stick. when that bike came by my bg with cans, he kicked it over deliberately. I said a cop will catch up with you and the duo stopped on corner across street - so I said  criminal in red pants- and that's when the other dude told the red pants to common. this in not the original guy who called me funk stick by river bench then poured the Arizona drink - it is an ongoing conspiracy to pass someone they dislike for crazy and to oppress them and persecute them w/insults poison and out of a life 24/7 including late at night getting home. white truck power by same terrorist that dumped deceit cans at recycler the week before. are you thirsty? offering almost finished large juice botlle in the tryck were 2 smaller blonde labs. this was corner of myers at robinson. on robinson hiding terrorists tossed couple unfinished soft drink cans speeding away from being detected. this other suspect vehicle likely came back and went on myers direction of raleys same way as white truck. some white truck beep multiple times at myers by zoo restaurant as train rolled above. these are false charities working hand in hand with community terrorizing squad. just past vet. bldg. on Montgomery a black person guaranteed to know how to get to town asked how to get to town? behind olive grove fence person walking. dude in white sweat on bike up bridge and back on table mountain in road past alliance next to sidewalk adjacent alliance side. ***earlier at recycler jus after myers persecution near toilet some wacky recyclers likely linkes to consp. team. a guy in multi color who offered me few cans at valeros the day before mon. and asked me if he could throw them on the ground for me came with female companion probably in another vehicle. and another wacky chick was there likely with them also probably loaded on something. the companion chick fibbed about 5150 and dumpster diving but when asked said she paid $1500 for sheriff shooting her dog who had puppies cause the dog got out of window and acted like she wanted to get him. female stated she "was just thankful dog was alive."*** on nelson speeding dark truck probably older gray or darker slowed next to me spot of labor day pellet shooting at my bag beeped and sped away. this was on nelson half way betwwen nelson apts dumpsters and school. this was school even side of  nelson. I am convinced other vehicles followed me as well as just a couple of houses before gangway or 11th block the approaching vehicle on even side which saw me backing away from road and looking at road when approaching me headed in our direction of nelson just when it got to spot where it was passing me lit itself up with additional lights likely trying to blind me and hide itself. I believe it was smaller white car and as best as I could see while blinded seemed to have somewhat rounded roof shape. nelson events took place between midnight and until about  just past 1 am. the date was 2-11-2015$$$$$$$$$$$$$$999999999999..................... gazillion dollars sought vs. usa for its ter acts to my life for my lovely life in RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.i believe the paint balls were targeted by chevron 2-22-14 around 9p. and the burglary took place 6-6-2013 but after we had other problems to ou gate mailbox and outer buildings likely also demolished by false charity bangers perhaps caring for their own dogs and just thankful but very likely two faced.

No comments:

Post a Comment