Friday, February 6, 2015

police FALSE CHARITY... AIDED GANG PERSECUTION

7TH BLOCK nelson light gr. car - jesus loves you. fast dog bark once on que as red car passed chevron. party going behind public works bldg. in support of community gang banging parsec. acts had thumbs up in their support. I believe this was the dude on bike up nelson day before. dude on front bench public works bus stop engaged in altercation with me over purported terrorists/gangbangers. then he said he loves jail he spent 19 years in there. he then accused me of talking in front of kids America believes he should care for but he is the one who pushed conv. and the one who had the foul mouth. I talk documentary not foul. light beige signaling truck parked next to alleged sheriff's 4-dr white truck and silver or grayish tint car. there is soil type beige/red tint on paving around house last few months possibly as result of digging into soil and maybe burying something underneath perhaps arms or drugs I have no ways of knowing. red minivan w/label my sight is not good enough to read was in pomegranate house driveway and party with ladder was packing the ladder inside. besides this worker may also be on the prof. hassle terrorizing committee. crossing myers on Mitchell light tint car said - give me some money. staking out from vehicle catty corner of big lots fem voice said-  has home eats out of garbage. in that shopping center I frequently see non edible rotten food intended for consumption by struggling and destitute which is really what America had in mind where charities churches mental health and law enf. are conniving thieves like televangelists and swindlers who aid and join ridiculing terrorizing and persecuting communities against mutually hated targets. male in beige brown jacket hit into me from behind on bike just past pro dental on olive highway - said god damn. vehic. across prof. plaza resembling a white truck yelped. front of tower store my eyes were insuf. to see plate on black car - "they just don't like her dumpster diving." however these terrorists chased me out of everywhere and I can go virtually no where as their buddies go everywhere. another crim. on bike w green hat on from tower to orodam. grey passing truck with shell beep signal by A-1 plaza. 4-door white truck drive around me in raley's lot and out between pizza and shell. police type w. vehic. drive past me on myers playing black music turned on Mitchell direc. of library. bl. dude on bike w/dog playing black music on Montgomery going past me by civic aud. gangbanger crossing from the burger corner of montg. and table mountain with red sweat tied around shoulder area wave harassed me per persec. team delighted to befriend someone they gun robbed of everything with their own conspiracy hands. criminal on bike coming off bridge -" how you doing? want $10? where do you shit?" after I attracted traffic attention to dangerous criminal he likely went uphill. valeros the malic. parsec. insult team offered empty pepsi can saved for harassment. maroon type purple like vehicle of same make as the pepsi can black one offered $5 for -working hard. those are directly linked to both the gvt and parsec team whose goals they advance for own moneys. opposite side of valeros on table mountain dude wearing black t-shirt and cap on bike likely linked to bridge criminal yelled "dangerous- bitch!" - he then left via hof brau lot probably towards grand- saying to distract - " can is right here." black CAR FROM NELSON SiIDE used home depot entry way to turn around and go to 3rd st. black car from grand saw people cleaning chevron while I was there reversed in chevron 3rd street area and went back via grand in Collins market direct.as I was walking opposite side from dollar general from direction of dollar general lot I heard 2 voices v1) male adult - stop that v2)hounding male child with distinct low timber to his voice maybe from drugs- bitch! black caR  past nelson dumpster w/ probably silver/gray car following. I believe the black car which sometimes has only one back light lit on passed me up again by 12th and nelson. America who cheated me out of career education child money means to livelihood health and sent me to nonliveable heat conditions where I am persecuted by criminals gvt and community joined into same team while the system and the criminals jointly waste me into the hole absolutely has nil conscience. America's goal is not to protect defend nor provide for someone. America's sole goal is to drain and bury lives as it makes this stick at no cost solely for its own top interest and no one else's. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$999999999999999999...................................... gazillion dollars sought vs. US for its 40 yrs of ter acts to my life and nonstop counting to be used for my lovely life in RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment