Thursday, February 26, 2015

malicious glue on deception and the intent is menace

bike in blue shirt pst home on nelson and back going into 12th st. Jennifer in her dark blue pastel smaller size car the social worker to her home at 1111 nelson at gangway. insult dollar bills deception glue persecution insult 7edy189 but my handwriting is so atrocious I cannot read letters. 6pqc784 gray attempted some insult money amt. 2 cans filled w/dirt cigarettes - 6vip088 again I absolutely cannot read my writing under strain and bullying. next black car repeat asking for id the car comes back 3jbc495. inside the driver is repeat harass team female I distinctly remember her part of pers squad for some time and a while ago I recall she turned corner grand to table bridge yelling to me to take shower - community gang persecution aid. male stepped outside and insisted they had some lumber to sell and do I have an id - a rather strange lack of id for a rather nice car. I was severely stressed and said I had no time and do not deal with criminals. the female pointed at my bags and alleged I am the criminal - that is the real purpose of ter community gang extermination committee.6 vmd377 - said - can I give you something and when refused dumped it anyway containing Gatorade and spicy chicken sandwich. bike table to grand. beige suv alliance. black shiny truck w/small dog like yelp sound to bridge. teen in light gray top Montgomery direction of civic. to chicks past robinson direction of Montgomery insult - hi! teen by transit telling me I have a pretty face. female in lib toilet assisting nasty persecution glue inspections also probably assisted by lib. staff. computer routinely cheats me out of time likely per county participation assistance. scoundrel screaming on Mitchell from vehicle might be white suv towards myers. someone next to library door observing. lawn front of oreilly auto parts on orodam heavily sprayed for persecution insults.beeping by vehicle back side of cvs and bepp sound going past taco bell vicinity. bike crossed over on olive highway. 4-dr silver truck threw empty persecution glue ter bottle. w car probably the one pushing drugs beeped passing Oroville hospital going direction of tower. across street on myers person turned between Mitchell and 1st street past rabo bank.  party standing w/motorcycle where I was walking had numerous lights on the vehicle. car  beep in side street by Zoo restaurant. car driving inside of olive grove probably to intimidate and bully. the so called fraud gooders are aiding community ter conspiracy extermination team. later party w/ext. large back pack also walking in same area. light color suv beep pulling in closer than should towards river walk way. party in blue sweat dark hair running into river walk. light screaming suv valeros out to table turn to grand speeding probably drunken. someone knocked over my bag w/glass next to valeros. bag was heavy and stable to flip on its own. party in red jacket to valeros - hello. dude in light jacket on bike along table towards nelson. bike w/light jacket valeros to grand. several law enf. cars 3rd to nelson towards county. back of chevron minor const. demolition sounds. law enf veh. 3rd turn grand to table. near 4th and nelson someone asking for cigarette.

No comments:

Post a Comment