Monday, February 23, 2015

america - butte - lying mob - glue demolition conspiracy

the 11th st is named gang way- I walked out and at 11th block female was yelling from home w/o any provocation - are you ok? and continued repeating. when told she has no business in my life she continued asking me what I said- she did tell me the bldg. no. was 1105 as I cannot see and after I left admonished me again w/o provocation likely to protect the local lying mob - do not go into the driveway where indeed by the next house a number lower there was a number of vehicles likely run  by the local mob team- surely a gang to protect. the witch forgot to tell me the team objective - funk skin climb into hole and kill yourself - we will do everything to aid the project. by chevron 7ame734 proposed some practically trashy worthless pizza she stuck in garbage for me as special flavor. this female was accompanied inside vehicle by older persecution female. drunken woman w/dog and male companion by courthouse. their 2 large empty beers inside trash. the witch announced - she should have told this idiot sooner to get away. doggy was on leash unlike the dog which snagged me by transit in 2012 which I did not see and whom the drunken owner was not watching helping dog to snag me by foot. they were picked up by yellow mini van taxi. beige suv was passing 257 table vicinity  and stuck itself out of window to look back at me. white truck at alliance gas liar out of state plates maybe Idaho but my eyesight is way bad to tell had 1 - 56391 on plate. driver lied saying he drives cans around  until he sees someone - in fact protecting persecution group and now that he saw me he insisted on putting cans into garbage where I was at. 3 teens on bikes 2 neutral gray colors and one in black. the second in gray barked like little dog explaining how some vehicles can bark on cue. as America murders me it looks to tighten its noose like an all level conspiracy. gang banger past library on Mitchell. terrorists follow hound demolish terrorize burglarize eliminate then pretend like everything belongs amer ter style endorsed by amer gvt and the amer way. gangbanger screaming heard in vicinity not far from rthe burger. dude w/scooter arrives to ask re alleged little boy w/backpack. in river walk dude in hat with red visor part - how y. doing? party w/bike out of bridge. dark car likely dark green at valeros coming out of store - you welcome to worker inside likely. my eyes are too bad to see his plate hence this likely conspiracy suspect gets into car and drives into grand direction of grand bridge while looking out suspiciously. possible gang terrorists located on nelson  to the back of fire dept. white truck under 3-4th nelson bridge heads slowly to approx. county drive. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$99999999999999999999999............................... gazillion dollars sought expedited vs ter states of amer for 40 yrs of ter acts to my life to be used for my lovely life in RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment