Wednesday, April 8, 2015

additional vehicles in the gang - ter states of amer zooming targets instead of criminals

in the air there is patrol of some sort repeat zooming on me but when I am hounded they are not only gone but if they were here they would purposely pass you by because they are party to the gang just like bus co and like the bus operations just like this community who are party to organized persecution extermination scam I call a gang. blk top blue/oge bpk skateboard table -nelson. ****************gang members- beige extra cab truck same eh sound as person who hounded me w/dodge truck sunday night. black thin guy in ucla shirt table dir county. red/blk  plaid top on bike. truck of some neutral shade I failed to catch beep turn nels. blk shirt whitw at btm table to nels. blue jkt wh stripe collected cans valeros boarded bike and left. 3muk422 grn suv bird at myers attempted hnd inslt money fllwed by gang who amng other things chase you out of a life and a living and a place to live steal yours and take over w/scams to control direct demolish dictate and wipe out anything. 7s69056 offer can shell. in the eve guard was not at trnst and I collected cans hwvr do not dismiss trnst intentions - they are simply siding with the poreferred gang who chased me out of everything but forgot to pay. they portray ter gang as normal people and preferred passengers much as ted viewed preferred face banging volunteers and stealing clientele as normal people . is it any wonder landreth was swindler/thief himself and his buddies at public counsel together w/him  are a love match made in hell?by $tree blk hope center harasser who wants cans for hisself w/benefits he was getting free phone handout. the witch who called sel wendy - said - is it "the id?" when they get benefits in amer that serves as income for rest of handouts. at lib - I thought child might have dropped money abt my bag then thought maybe my own fell out. I told the child re the money but he left with his mom. librarian ran outside of her own volition on the spot that second force snagged money from me and went to fish for people who are guaranteed to be making many times the money to give it to them and the kids they do not deserve. by prof plaza 8v50858 tried give inslt money. mex in grn lkg bck to orodam past twr. someone tried force inslt money - twr. talking near w suv by post office -guy talking re some encounter - can you smell it on me? cop. anther hope center rept scdrl hyd?ay-ok? rpt malicious provocation reverse threat talk -hope center force terrorizing -community pays nonprofs for scam ter acts - a political act -then exempts them from taxes improperly. 851 p - mnt clk. 2 dudes w stroller loud table to valeros and bk. numerous loud engines this corner and community. ****************just dwn from 10th nelson corner drk car hard to see at night likely same one which backed to me on several occasions at night one time fem saying - gd evening- came to halt by me and made no sound. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$gazillion dlrs expedited sought vs ter states for 40 yrs of ter acts to be had for my lovely life in RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this afternoon I spotted paint where I must climb from dumpster. my belief that paint was strategically placed by bangers. I also saw paint on inner dumpster where someone must have held bag containing paint. the dry paint of course will not easily come off but the sick amer mentality freqtly sees this as game and as opportunity to get back at someone ultimately preventing them from collecting cans or putting them at fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment