Friday, April 3, 2015

fraud charity- dodge -gang of elusive coordinated scam terrorists

highlight- close to midnight. believe I was tracked by white dodge truck in the early blocks of nelson. police car was there with 2 cars by school. at 12th st corner white dodge pickup targeted me w/fuck you plus some thrown object. then same thing across from 1215 and probably went arnd sev more times as I went into my home. when my "friend" told me to call police it took me some coord to get their number and call them when I was told license plate is not good enough id.---- 4dr grn trk past and bck to chevron plus I hv noted wht looks like family. highwy ptrl bench at 3rd - blk guy pers ring - hv nice day. fem on bike blk/grn bpk to county. drkr blue car out at soc sec. said smtg as came out. grn bike to valeros. bike w blk/grn bpk turn grand frm 7/11. heavy set guy in red peddling frm ? to grand. ble/str shirt and blue tp/rd bpk bikes frm rvr wlk. wacky mex or ind w/loaded stroller fem in stripe to/oge bpk blonde red short pants. some amplify. snds frm blk trk/car beeping past bridg twd grnd/ blk shirt to rw. blue car w/radio to table -waving blk t with/bike. in blk to side bridge stand. fem pushed 1/2 sandwich went to red fly 3 children on bikes one cross improp and 2 cross at myers to montg. the fem decked sndwch top of gbg for no digging ter campaign 347p. when I was back at night the item was inside trsh can. 1955 montg. fem went into toilet when I was still inside.w suv 5nvl425 pushing chips ter parsec ring. fancy beige car past lincln - hv nice day. people who target me whom I know nt- hyd? red suv $tree lot. some odiot sitting by $tree hyd?hv u seen sunny ?- like I know any of these trash criminals. noisy w trk orodam to o hwy. little caesars d.y.wnt? pushing free pizza. blue whited out trk screamer to myers on orod. grn trk light shell o hwy pst orod. red hat blk t plaid clr shirt to orod. beige semi mini van prev. by soc sec beep. drk trk on myers offrd mny turned mntg twd linc. he mumble. smtg and my eyes cld not make out his plate. 810p clk.pair on bikes in road at bridge twd town. to9 yr left in rw when it was too dark to recognize smne. w car of falr make whose model type I dt know offred $1 by alliance then followed and offred $5 by table - left when I told him to stay away frm me. I've been left w/o anythg due to pers ring. bike frm evn side nelsn cross ovr close to hofrecs area. white car and oge car susp from o hwy made some arrgmt by home depot lot - community pers ter pact- bike frm $gen w/light to grnd. grn bike in rd plaid shirt chevron. to bike Collins dir frm chevrn. crazy child team to chevron to $gen.  persn wlkg to grnd. charity and crime are interspersed coordinated fraud charity proj where charity steals and victim is tortured abused fed poison exploited terrorized and left w/notng. the oge car was protected by team of other vehicles at valeros - part of coordinated ter parsec ring none of which part lawenf cares to chase- in fact they are integral part of parsec insult ter community prpject to attack anyone not community's type - the ter gang hiding out and protected for their fraud ter crime ring elusive and pointing wrg way per Americas convenience. I also recall fat bellied woman who was by toilet on Oroville frmrs mkt day Wednesday by toilet at mntgomery/myers for whom another more normal driver was providing service by turning in cans for minor money making for community worthless insult service which is how much they believe certain lower class people should have and no more by the acctg of so called normal who view the impaireds as undeserving retards. there were couple people at transit conspicuously lkng abt. one was standing the other siiting on on one of front outer benches red visor blk hat smkng. oriental drnk tried to get in my way in yel. by Chinese rest there was storied stakeout. child came out with fd for you in blk. then adlt in blue I belv. also at side was fem on cell.

No comments:

Post a Comment