Friday, April 17, 2015

LE and business supported hounding ter groups w/alterior motives, gangs, multiple vehicles, dodge had at least 4 drivers over time

of interest I believe there was 4 or over difft drivers  since I first spotted the dodge late last summer going to early fall. they share 1 item in common - they are hounding this target. I believe they are linked to fraud charities whose goal is to waste you since they believe when they waste you -you will fit into their system scam or be chased out demolished - i.e.- fuck you. likewise their final guard chased me out on fri 4/10/15 and previous one hounded me sometime the previous weekend the one that faulted liability. since after 4/10 I do not go to transit. I reported dodge to sheriffs 2 weeks ago on thurs night. but few days later on sunday likely difft driver hounded me w/same dodge difft MO. yest as I was crossing back to odd side of nelsn a vehicle car occupied by one of dodge drivers tried to purposely run me over. the vehicle was at very sizeable dist as I crossed from even back to odd side of nels. at 2nd st. however the car didn't slow down and likely stepped on gas as it watched me cross w/luggage. when it missed hitting me it made eh! sound same as almst 2 weeks ago when the dodge trk hounded me on sun again and again up to nels apts. my conclusion -dodge has had mult. drivers and the gang has mult. vehicles business supporters and even sheriff recruits. sheriff sec. tried to give me banana near post office trash. the deed though was insult provocation stake out fraud. although merely secretary the witch was likely wearing Dictaphone and hoping to frame me behind bars. some coordinators could be in nelsn apts by 4th and they will stake out anywhere incl yest valeros with 1 or very few btles/cans to support insult leave one w/o nothing ter engagement pers tactic and the purpose is to leave community ter acts intact and without notice and with no one charged. female yelping heard sevrl times frm my home 9 fourty smtg- those are just some of endless varied attn. catching ploys the gang has going to hound targets for crime terrorizing and expulsion w/business and LE blessings freq passed ass gooders while worth nothing - mactually of course malicious pers terrorizing and insults and expulsion tactics. **********past nels dmpster 1.5 beige extra cab sound ofv DODGE MO yelp. twd brdg beige van blue sign boy yelling . 4 team in blk grn red plus fem. fem in blue shoes cruising bridge. myers betw park/kitrick********** 4xxe891 female fraud charity w/scam insult refuse pizza. sheriff secretary white minivan ************(dp)000ar DISGUISED AS CHARITY scam provocation banana JOINED BY SHERIFF CLUB AS PREVIOUSLY W/ULTRA LOUD HORNS - while surely wearing Dictaphone, etc. assisting demolition campaign while passing selves for nice - not in the least the case.aim hit frt of raleys post office trash. rail was put up  by dollar tree which hoists all sorts of forced poisons stake outs. some still hanging out - the county is here to force persecute and assis the wasting of the targets while assisting the terrorizing veh owners. repeat beeping blk cars in Lincoln from lib twd orodam and also turning via popeye's in both directions. earlier near brdge city of orov wvng susp num times. recycler - susp male plus fem smke terrorizing me purp in my face the entire while - fem re likely my looks - is this rita? the wacky defective fem by Collins mkt who likely pockets checks and hand me downs fr ntng might be ret or severely defect some way. anther  male purp polluting my lungs after that. then scoundrel philip. who has no right to tell me when I shld be there - complimented me on presumed purposeful early arrival - unfort the only thing purposeful was directly frm terrorists.early crssng orod 5w01912 shook hand in my dir wvng away prob. car prkd $tree lot w/le type lights drk blue  driven by fem. fam hounding car lgt clr louth off smtg orodam side of denny's. guy w/huge green milit qual bag chkg out thrift put up in place of party store at olive hwy. he was w fem/companion in blue drk hair.************ hrsmt trk twr - drkg out of there? - 26464j1 drk trk male pls fem-wt y lkg my plate for? ************2 bikes into bridge to grnd boy in wh tnk to and blue pants screaming then f u bitch!!!!! and secnd male in red top***************valeros coin likely purp. tossed to grnd also *******************val. few bottles pushed by arrngmt gray trk 8f33919-gray trk.enemy car twd hope ctr. by hop centr near rob -****************org pers scam- fem - wht you up to? just past Nordic industries blue trk. conv auto place near prk/myers even side - I cld hv sngd her. suv drk grn meow just up frm high str on myers. numerous stakeout veh nelson. blk guy on bike stripe shirt red/tan. I stopped going along side fence by being blt h of recs where dodge purp ran unusually close to me and purp stepped on gas to be sent in my face and walk acroos street for safety. I cross back approx. 2nd str. AT DIST W PLENTY RM FR ME TO CROSS CAR WLD NOT SLOW DOWN AND LIKELY STEPPED ON GAS . AFTER IT PASSED ME IT MADE 1 OF DODGE MO SOUNDS  SAME AS HOUNDING DODGE SUN 2 WKS AGO - EH!!!!!!!!!!!!! NUMEROUS HOUNDING CARS IN NELS. INCLDG ONE HOUNDING ALL THE WAY TO 12TH BLK. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$9999999999999999999999999999....................................... GAZILLION DOLLARS SOUGHT VS THIEF MURDEROUS STATES OF AMER FOR PERSECTNG DEMOLISHING MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment