Wednesday, April 15, 2015

planted poison - dispatched engagement prank terrorists ter remarks- ter hope ctr, etc.

2wuw141 smaller blk convertible car was parked just outside fence by long house odd side just down of 12th st corner. this is the only way I could see plate. however w/o knowing assailant I could not id cAR NOR assailant unless they were right up against me to look at each time. susp veh up nelson. ***********past nels dmpsters 2 peds 1 had smtg red and 1 had a yel. sweat bot w/cell phones and guy in yel. lkd bk at me mult times. valeros glass vodka btle handed me by likely ser. banger associate. **************child screamer beige van w/blue sign ridic. targets supposedly they might serve w/fraud services. bike scooter and skateboard myers/high vicinity. gray suv past dalmaier at myers twd Mitchell beep. beige **********xtr cab trk scream o hwy trn lwr Wyandotte. 747 4dwt turn orod to o hwy dir twr. daytime past 2 days 257 table empty. 840p montg clk.  guy in blk mntg to table. car to oliver and out. w. tank blk sht pnts hat plus 2 others to rw. 1 uphill frm side where was w/light down frm riv bench. val on table to nels ***********2- together 1st)scrmng unknwn a 2nd screaming - whore. again no reason or provocation.********** I put my bags near bus bench. someone snuck to bench sat down cntrct glue ter tried askng for cig then tried strike up conv. when I picked up bags I discovered this was part of - fuck you up committee -who purposely poured dirt liqd under my bag planning to pin fault on me like they've done on buses etc. unfort I still nt knw wht scum looks like as the dirt seems normal and sounds casually is actually scam pers cntrct glue terst. prior to this hmls witch who push convstn at me prevsly w/nice dog she owns and her mama dog was very happy but the hmls like team othrs were trained to think of me as trgt and villain with purposely trained paranoia and instigation tactics like propaganda brainwash and devisive reasoning malicious scam tactics. sitting cntrct terst crsd ovr to grnd frm bus shltr valeros. lgt shade shirt up nelsn past 2nd set of odd side nesn apts cntg up frm table. beeping terst ligt veh 3rd turn left at nels. $9999999999............ gazillion dollars expedited sought vs 40 yrs of amer ter acts expedited and unconditional for my lovely life in rf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lack blood to make detailed accounting.

No comments:

Post a Comment