Monday, April 13, 2015

free poison fraud charity -organized privation by fraud, swindling, ter acts

instigator 1 down past 1105 nels was busy making bag lady remark I could not catch. I asked but apparently there was something to be hid -like being party to a gang - the fem said keep going and also something re I hv a bad dog re barking dog.i bel her voice "may be" same as one of numerous in beige van w/blue sign.  the sec I was past house her "bad" dog stopped to bark. bet chevr and $gen 7brs291 off wh car attempted to push water bottle - believe same gang is responsible and using other peoples vehicles and completely worthless scams. same followed me to hd and tossed bottle. as I came by 257 - heard - hey! frm faded ancient truck w/fenders. very shortly truck same shade red front lid back w/passenger in red hat waving and beeping. smne beh bldg. was mkng a remrk calling me crazy and rounded light shade car was up front. these bldgs. likely linked to butte conspiracy. 6y84657 tried push $1 plus minor cents which I ret- valeros. 2 susp fem in main bridge. fem in side bridge walking frw then bk waving. male scdrel in red top on bike via burger hyd?- fnk stick. I bel. he went dir of bridge. suspect 47781V in trk flwd me to high st got out and truied pushing inslt compl wrtls $1 -help out thief gang. staring waving filled car past park on myers dir montg. smaller blk car 6yoz946 twr. thre 2 sm btles called me -weirdo.blk ml on bike 2 tone jkt light at the top blk on btm o hwy - orod mumble smtg. 830p clk - scrmng blk car w/quad sport lights. blk tp blue jns past valeros to nels lkd at bgs. terst blk t and hat past nels apts tp table mouthed of smtg I could nt understand which seemed to be some oriental language possibly. prior in this side blk jkt blue jns. bike was also going smwhr on oppos side. by nelson apts someone poured liquid on side walk in my absence. America and butte are examples of planned ter act communities akin landreth of gwhfc and other nonprofs who aid such plans $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 9999999999999999999999999999999 gazillion dollars expedited sought vs ter states of amer for my lovely care free life in rf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment