Friday, April 10, 2015

community stalks and preys upon targets aided by l.e. /m.h., etc.- german lumber thief - blue ford trk

older blue ford truck who previously on one occasion tried to give me cans and who participates in community pers acts yester day went past me out of 11th blk nelson loaded with lumber uncovered and some of the lumber could easily have been mine. all party to community fraud charitable target extermination glue ter act - a highly valuable enterprise for amer agencies and so called non profits. beeping car past chool turn 6th dir grnd. drk car lgt btm child scream  dir past schl. w suv psgr mvng hnd up/dwn as in f.u. eh!-blk turn 4th. stepping on gas past me bet mono and nels dir cty very old faint gray. I recall white right rect. angle type suv which hounded me bef turn 4th. at
 chevron I was hounded by fem walking out to terrorize me with some malicious junk insult and some one on her team near store help to terrorize me. in bridge are I was terrorized by one of funk stick people whom I've seen numerous locations incldg thermalito. his company - a fem plus some dudes could care less. a blk guy and lighter skin smlr companion likewise treated me like target. 6pvy462 push can shell. 6jdm417 ha... giggling. drk cap w/red visor frm twr blk bpk distinctly staring at my bags then crossing on diag. twrd orov hosp.kids on scooters dir twr were pissed that I looked their way - hwvr kids freqtly participate in terrorizing me. 840p mntg clk. trk dir of table silver gray - get out of trashbetw bridge and rw passing smlr rounded w car likely w/some agency was sent to take pict of me and no one else as it passed aiding community law enf gang terrorizing protecting and aiding amer glue hound terrorists and fraud charity none carrying business cards but running a business of branding and exterminating the community loathed targets. fem deft glue ter fem - hi! 8g17805 pushg chg valeros. I rem. sme fem skunk from chevrn as psgr in other extra drk blue trk. smne in wht car told her nt to say anyt to me. w suv with plates taken out also offered trsh with few cans. many susp veh at once on nelson incldg one had single bk ligt misng. 6c42618 - snk/cans location unmarked. many susp veh o hwy and nelson and freq on mitch and dlr tree. very likely i'm target of community hounding aided by America's agencies and law enf. $$$$$$$$$$$$$9999999999999999999................................ gazillion dollars sought expedted vs the usa for gvt aided organized 40 yrs of ter acts to my life to be had for my lovely life in RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! community no intention neither to stop hounding nor crime instead they capitalize on hounding and demolishing victims ter American style- nasty country and low evil scam ter people and justice system in which victims have no rights or voice what a merica is really all about. there are very few Vladimir/tatyana shevtsov who can do legal stuff on their own so people like me are pulled into a hole totured and snuffed out of a life which as a result was never seen. America likes perfect acts and puppets and its victims such as myself are easily demolished as mira rakhman who called me rakhmanovskoe otrodiye has figured out. that is why scum like her and scum like americans snuff out my throat. as a result horror is heading my way from all ter amer sides who converge together solely to snuff out targets and assist crime to victims while getting pay satisfaction promotions and other rewards and community backing - ter acts amer style.

No comments:

Post a Comment