Saturday, April 18, 2015

morning and night dodge terrorizing by nelson dmpster- school hounder-crazy lady stole my bpk swear the god

likely w/intent to make you look bad and instigate organize ter acts against you. when I went to the toilet at home this morning I noticed dripping sound which mike here pretended he did not know what it was -a lie and I suspect purposeful conspiracy w/evil dirt such as from terrorists at hope center- he also claimed he could not figure out where it was from the other lie there is only few faucets and the dripping was distinct not only that but it was wetting the floor - to fuck you up as intended by ter gang- he said he knew it was not the shower which was correct and also claimed he did not use then that he closed the faucet next to large sink- when I found the problem he would not help and per hope center funk stick larry f u bitch ter gang conspiracy told me to -shut up. just the day before he left water running outside supposedly by accident while getting soap out of socks. mike would not get up to help fix it and told me to fix it -reckless and malicious purposeful hope center type community gang type terrorizing. when he was using comp this morn the scndrel who terrorized me in past likely for local ter gang when he went to use comp brgt and early started talking their language which he never talked to me like that before - "how y. doing this morning?" - directly trained by local ter gang. passing schl yest ***********hndg child - crazy lady stole my bpk swear the god.***********dodge as passenger pst nels dmpster- f u. I hv terzng cr up nels. dodge bk -get the fk out of there fllwd by sevrl suvs. dodge bk - fuck. the first time dwn nels then up then down. 7brs225 - w mrc benz chevron trying to unld his btle  drk grn station wgn cty trn table dk bl le type veh appr mono dir grnd. ml blk red top to cty. 257 table empty when I passed its veh rgt bk shortly after I passed light shade old w/red frt.   beige car wvng to grnd. bald blk on bike - hello - cntrct glue trst in rw to grnd.6n29433- I drpd smtg - orgnzd mlcs pers inslt- beige trk 1.5. their squished up stnkg $1 was there 5 hrs later. 2 tone brwn beige car surge frw pst rob pssbly flwd by otr veh. noisy wvng wh trk. beige car trn zoo beep. sml car myers dir mitch beep pst me. 4mpv785 inslt mny wh cmnty feels I shld be deprvd off at no cost as they demolish all posbl. smn tried offer inslt mny amt by $tree. unfort i'm too well aware what the local fraud char scam gang has bn cstng me. cnt rd notes smbdy snd off betw bk of dennys and coffee drk grn trk or blk car. 4d beige trk fem pst prof plza -hi. by twr someone poured liqd by my bags - typ of fnkstk gng. unknwn veh bpg passing bnk of west. 66824r1 w trk possibly some Oroville sign on it offer recyclables to harass me at myers. clk -736p. lib out of elect my entire time. smn dmgd lid on one of mntgmry trash cans.smne stkng out at val to make sure I get no btls and this scum also collectd them at 7-11 where they chased me out via mex - not like you. car prob vocaliz smtg pst me jst pst fogg to table. dodge w/loudspkr up nels then bk dn thrwng glass bottle, etc. then bk up fllowed by wh minivan sim to sher secretary's. 11th blk sml drk car who also has some le tpe light used for hrsmt sm as ldspkr also psbly ps selves for le wht they are or abs nt being dire pers crim gang w/scms nt to get caught and cmnty le support to terze anyone disliked and continue crim activty. other susp vehicles cruising plus large drk pickup pst my location. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$999999999999999999999999999999................................ gaz dollars for org conspiracy sought vs ter states of amer for demolishing murdering my life to be had guaranteed and uncond for my lovely life in RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! America is nasty LOW THIEF MURDERER AND TERST FULL OF TER TACTICS AT NO PAY - NASTY COUNTRY AND LOW PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment