Saturday, August 1, 2015

allgd mikes grande burger fem mob opertv snuck up to tower poison scum persecut. 24/7/365

 w cr bpg dn 13th blk. trio trsts. mob 959-65 cnstntly cnsprg trst actvts nd prob trsts addicts. frm 6th str deception trst up nels. i'm sry if I evr sd antg t u frm bk I d't knw. w vn w/strp lwr bdy trst -hi. 3rd dir grnd. ???? blk fem out of cty dr -hyd? yth on bk my dir tbl to cty trying to offr joint. sltd blu suv noise tbl dir mono. 4dwt us pls bear flg mb ca tbl dir cty. w cr wv tbl nels. silv/bg tint 4d trst mob trk gas stp to my fc civic dir linc. bk on grnd ext faint tint blu trk-sht up. faint clr mdrn suv brd  dir tbl -gngbngrs. 4hcz669 faint clr tall lgts told me to crss myers. 5ebj307 silv cr raleys  lot -brto wnt u tk ths nw-trst pers mob. blk guy out of lib remrk - hmls. duo dispatched trz conv by lib w/jnk hmls trs fd. hrsg hmls fem. trst bleach blnd fem plnt cig big lots trs cn fr trzg. trst doing inspctns who thgt I ws crkhead drkg out of empty wtr btl. 5ttp525 gray cr shell trd offr gtrd jnk grnla day aftr heat wv. shl wrkr in crnr assist cnsp squad ?brwnish 6tmy056 tossed fd at me lkly refuse near veterinarian dir twr. ylg rd mvn dir orod. fem alleged mikes grande brgr employee snk up by twr str mob trst gng w/cup of sda clmg she sees me all tm nd mkg sure I hd smtg to drnk. blk guy injrd hnd stp out of tb -if he cld buy me jnk to eat?at twr pers snk up w/inslt mny frm unkn veh. mob trst pst tb - tm? he wr rd pts blk tp. silv cr pull to raleys lot sm tm as I wnt tht dir. dk grn cr pst high st dir mitch. 823p mntg clk. 4dbt loaded w/luggage pst beauty sln mntg dir myers bpg rptdly. dk trk mb grn -fnkstk pst olvr dir tbl. suspct w cr sm as I did it aftr numrs othr mb susp vehs stretch hand out pointing my way dir tbl. I cld nt tell if antg ws in hnd due bd eyesgt nd insuf contrast-yelled hey as did that. bk drk gray tp rpt suspct to rw-dumb cunt -bitch. trk pst ??? to brdg gs to my fc. ??? to brdg. sm ter lgt veh scrmg ??? duo m pls fem evn sd nels apts lkly to odd sd apts just before fogg tbl sd ml -hey tany fnkstk... rpt... feml ltr joined fnkstk.....prob suspct crs nd veh teams on nels. I blv thr ws sm spdg cr mb 7th blk nd possibly rpt cr in 13th blk but ngt tm hrd to see w/o lgt.

No comments:

Post a Comment