Tuesday, August 4, 2015

am convinced "do gooders" are sm mob team who persecutes me nd chased me out of evrywhr

6yoz825 red psbly trk w/shell concerned cit pulled into my drvwy saying he saw me nd heard me nd thought I was bit by rattlesnake lkly mob oprtv psbly undrcvr but crucial item behd the concerned faces nd gd deeds this is endless persecution elimination dictatorship scm designed to appear sweet - I am sure hitler had smthg behnd his appeal to lure mass support nd allegiance. sm wy these terrosrists hv succeeded in persecuting me constantly as a group and devising dictatorial and encourageable tactics aided by businesses bus company law enforcement nd others. their frnt is concerned their deeds are anything but in comparison to what the terrorists pulled off. several yrs ago by civic lw enf pulled over saying they wr sent by concerned cit who alleged I was washing blnkets in civic center wtr fountain although I hd neither blnkets wetness nor knew such a fountain existed as my eyesight is insuf. to see this far the officers insisted they hd reas. cause due to the mob phn cll to check me out. the abv concerned ws in reality hlpng mob fnd cause to instgt problms to waste me amer mob style. blu cr w/lbls dn 7th blk bpg. deception $10 pls chg 5vfd327 -driver hd arms covered in tattoos done by a friend. noise? frm gry trk dir plumas. 3cmj814 ? mb the one w/insd whls purp. when trk dumpd trs wrkr chsd him out wearing fluorescent vest. 8y04286 1.5 rd trk out of hd- hey - dt lk insd- I wsnt but invltrly saw pile of plstic bgs unknown contents for unkn. purp. bk rd shrt othr ht shrts ?? cty pst nels dir grnd gng. mob trst nd ? sht up bitch. blk cr alm rn me ovr trng tbl to nels. 157wtj silv suv btl alliance. 5web350 blk cr btls alliance. bk in blk dir grnd. blk 1.5 vcl noise tbl to grnd. drk gry smlr? cr bpg bpg rptdly into brdg ?? lw rdr in blk incomp brd  snds dir rw. w shrt bpk dg -any gd - pst myers dir linc. ?rd trk silv btm pst myers to tbl. noisy blk cr paused by optometry bldg. gs? pst myers toilet frw dir mitch.. w trk clsd bk frmrly opn pst rob myers dir mitch gs co. dk blu stn wgn ?ho. sing scr rnd top blu cr myers dir mitch. drvr wrg og. bk in dir rob sing scrmg. sm trst ret dir mitch. co frm rd 1.5 trk ?? psd mitch dir orod. 2 bks blk/rd cltg nd the othr gry/grn to raleys lot. ist is one who thgt I ws crk hd -wht a u wrtg abt us? trst lvg ba atm-hv gd ngt gd bls. orov. vlnteer co. resemb. util hauler gs pst linc. I cntnd to surf fntg blkouts. lgt gry cr pst myers dir linc ??fkn bitch. veh pst twr deceptn trst -tht a grl. smn blk w/wlkr mumblg psbly evl by petco mb mob. also lkly consp pizza by $tree. 1040p civic. I sd evry crmnl in twn wlkg out of brdg when pot smkg drg addict w/dg wntd to knw -who? ???looks shrts  tbl pst nelsnt ?dir cty. bk frm del oro up nels -hrd scrm. zmg ter grn sml cr pst hp noisy dir nels.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment