Friday, August 21, 2015

unwelcome likely blk visitor this morning, mk discovered hmmr lkly used to brk in but i assure u amer lw enf wld rthr gt me thn crmnls

arnd 7 am tdy smn wlk rgt into my dr.i called mk so he cld lk at him also.the guy lied he knocked on front door. I wld hv hrd. I hd it open fr cooler air. I thnk the guy ws prob blk. he claimed he needed to use phone. whn wlking out he grabbed w bg w/cns and lg rd jug for gasoline. he wore blk t shirt w/wgt desgn nd bandanna. claimed he was homeless nd ran out of gas. mk told me abt hammer near boards lkly used to brake in nd told me nt to touch it. I hd hasrd time locating it but found it.that is how deputy was more interested in my last dinner for whch he hd no intentions to pay thn crime details or he wld hv found the hammer. if he cared he would also tk finger prints. bk to yest. gry suv 8th dn nels. rd shirt 9th blk up guy bgr. stn wgn up nels.hrsg w shrt crmnl mob child frm 6th str schl crnr. blk suv 6th dn nels -shut up. rd headed child frm blk trk who prev approached me by hp  center playing helpful. I ws obj of ridicl, I dt believe child ws friendly. decept terst mob dn 6th?? w cr whist up. yelg w trk up nels 6th?  ???blk trst ? ptg bk up.a 4dwt 4th to grnd-bitch.yelled by fem.trzg addct wmn at rec. hrsmt nt fem hngng by clns -hyd.-wt hpnd? a drk grn cr bpg dn grnd brdg. silver 1.5 trk susp noisy giggling. blk cr trn rnd 3rd blk tbl dir nels. vcl noise mkg w suv pst ss dir nels. w cr cls to mid sz yelp to brdg. wvg blk lng hair nut nob trst. $1 attitude a fem w/blk ml. I refused because they've caused me hrm nd becs blk ml lkly frm hc knws well hw much hc steals not only via its criminals but frm pocketing fundraising on behalf of victims.duo ?blks yelp linc to mitch-peds. lkly mob blue shrt bk ? linc pst ba dir mitch lib- tk a bth-crime aid service. 312lj mb trsts offrg wrtls amts cns tiny blk cr.heat blk outs suspct rem lgt grn station wgn yel jkt nr $tree. lcl lw enf aiding crmnls by thnking sm as crmnl assailants.hrd lgt yell frm bk -thn f u fkn bitch. pst fogg up nels.noisy vehs pst 3rd grd ?up yelg frm veh 3rd grnd up. l e veh pst chevron lkg agn lkly to mk me prblms lk civic cops. w noisy cr flwd by dk mb blk cr also noisy. mob affiliated collector on bk collecting cns nels dmpster. no one pssng buy or bthrg that person. terst rpt zmg aqua clr cr pst dmpstrs up nels. commrcl grd trk w/lgts 8th blk trn 9th nd bk. I saw this veh several times ltly doing approx. sm.trl also gasses co.

No comments:

Post a Comment