Friday, August 14, 2015

grand theft burglary lock cut out bldg- craftsman riding mower without keys- valued arnd $1500 unused stolen

my frnd reported rocks moved yesterday before he checked mail. this morn I went to check the lock was cut on an out bldg. nd the item insid was missing - craftsman riding lawn mower. stole mirror stored under desk at trailer. got cart smn gv me which was there with mower. tried to moved couch out of trailer but couch is there nd mirror is gone. mvd frm bk shed gasoline. brkn planks pssbly frm shed brk in on the ground. when mk wlkd in he said it ws prob dy bef yest. blu cr lbls pst 8th blk. the insn wmn apprchd me by chevron-mob chevron nd her lkly resp fr mvng frt trs cn. I blv they mvd it to sr ws area but due to bad eyes need to check in pers.- t d't thnk u'll fnd mch in thr by bus stp nr crt hs wnt the rest of my sda? asgnd mob trst. older smlr sZ LOUSY BLK CR pulled front of me by apt complex odd sd tbl near 727 on pole bpd dbl bp thn left bef my eyes wr close enough to see sgn. shrtly unmrkd l e style vehwnt by sm dir nels. smn scr mno crnr apts. lkly dpr mno field  rd pts -bg ldy-bk.. I tk my eyes off to sn to ctch exct bldg. he went. sml blk cr sm trst pst nels tbl crnr dir grnd bp-mob trst. 2 bks pst rob dir mntg. 2 bks pst rob dir mntg 1-? 7hyv565 silv suv wvg mob. why wrtg my plt dn? mob trst brn shrt. mb trst brn shrt pts/cn rgt hr. cn at spcr. blk cr vicious out of area twr. guy snk up. ?qstn -f.u. 6?hcw887-cns-twr.svrl plc to prk plc. smlr gry cr myers -f u ckskr. ?kitrick dir mntg. 4pwy064.lgt clr trk w or silv dpr snd pst myers dir tbl. fem-bitch 822p. yelg cr pst axiom to myers. hrd t. see clr. sm grnmmb crfrm olivr to axiom dir myers. out of olvr-p u up? -dir tbl. bk mntg dir myers pst retest-hello 3ucf289. vet lot mntg dir myers-mumblg. trst-pk/rd-gd ngt. mob trst cr pst alliance to nels. bpg nd bk to grnd. sm bk to nels. bk dir grnd-hi! tbl trn nels-hello. cr trn tbl cty.mb cr trn nels. mob cr up nels to grnd-hrd to see. scr cr up nels pst 1st apts. mob cr scr susan to tbl. up nels twd fogg -susan. bk dir nels trn to 2nd odd apts-hey. bk out susan rpt up nels. pull nr me bk pst 2nd odd sd apts-causing me to scrm. bk flwd me trn. bef 2nd set apts -hello. up nels scrmng pst fogg. grl mb w/dg gluew assgnd mob trst rpt chs me fr nonexust cig. police by chevrn hlpg mob - nd any mny whl lkng to help mob gt me.trs cn mvd to assist mob so that I cld be frthr deprived harassed nd bullied.by nels apts ngr - I ws scrd - a u ok? -antr. mob tctc.

No comments:

Post a Comment