Monday, August 24, 2015

grayish blue suv tan at bottom -get off my streets-mntg, mob car-give me my dog-which phone a u gng to use?

frt veh spdg bpg 8th blk dn cr apprx dk blu prbly sm as who askd me if I ws Tanya park? behd it mb series of vehs. behd it rd trk lw rdr silv suv. rd trk , 1.5 blk. 3 cycles dn nels.rpt bpg sprty ? to dn grnd. 4kuy765 chevron mdrn crpt cleaning blvs insult will py fr ter act on instructions passing insults to targets. trn up grnd lkly othrs prtcptg but i'm lkly hvng blkouts again.bk w/mex mbstr -ugly ass bitch. trst w sprty sml cr ard brgr circle hnd wy up into air -fnkstk. mob rd tnk bk mnt dir tbl. **gryish/blu tan at bottom suv -gng bngr. noisy 4dwt dir myers the abv suv to olvr-gt off my streets.olvr dir tbl - gngbngr. silv cr pst oh to lw.  mob -hi! smlr w cr psgrs chks scr pst rob to mitch. mob w cr myers up bldwn. giggling mob witch w/fw rd rd vns by mrsls -thts wht amer nd its mob offer fr xtra grnd crms to yr lf. blk grn og w-lkly 4 people cltg clrs. fnkstk mitch cross linc awy frm lib. here I cnt rd my wrtg 5tnd286 blk-????? ???? $tree- a u lkg  fr fd? lgt cr crsg mrs to lw -hi! 4e75418 4dwt? I d't wnt ths gtrd. 4dwt blk trsts zm pst mrs to linc. blu trk am. flg pst lw psb suspct -num trgtg me hv amer flgs. 2 bks w/cns mb trsts to ktrk -sht the fk up. trst mob cr giggling pst rob dir mitch thn pst rob dir mntg pst rob trn high awy frm apts. rob dir mitch -rob dir mitch -gt little bit nsty rpt...approach-gngbngr -their tlkg. noises peds who smngly cm out of veh occrg betw rob/mntg. ????? scr mob cr pst vet bldg. to tbl bk arnd to tbl -moron. gv us our dog approach nels scr? I blv they wr prob tlkg to blk mn undr tbl brdg. gry ? to brdg. rd cr ? up grnd fr brdg. in essence the cr did smtg in grnd psbly nd also stpd tbl/nels apts trying to blm me fr their dog nd calling me susan. I blv mob cr gt gs vlrs. mn wlk into alliance fr no rsn -i'm gd thn to nels. cr pst alliance dir grnd ?grl tbl frm nels. mob team-hi! wlkng out of crnr tbl/nels apts rpt demdg dog nd whn I said I wll call police-they sd wt phn? fem frm 2nd odd sd nels apts prob called the police fr me. cr pst me dir up nels pst fogg. antr susp cr dir dn of fogg. noisy w cr pst del oro dn nels cr mb othr few tms too hrd to see in drk w/o thm clng out. noisy gry trk pst hm dpt dn nels. iblv cr my hv went also dn pst nels dmpstrs. I also recall pair at apts crnr near brgr by brdg prot cr. ml said theyre jst asshls ignore thm. fem ws lkg at me as if iws at fault fr cnsprd insinuations.

No comments:

Post a Comment