Thursday, June 30, 2016

wed--fraud helpful Americas very purpose is t wst u nd hlp selves thus evr tm I see thm offr me antg I rem precisely this serves their own mlcs devious prpses nd its prps is t wst me nd t mk it jst t wst me so I do my bst t pass these arnd bcs I knw these r vr hghly devious in ntr nd their intentions r antg bt hlp bt rtr wst me bst as cn ----evn num   ??? im rptdl blkg out unbl t fnctn nd kp gtg less n less cns nd als rfs t receive insl equivlnt n ruthless wld b hlp wc hs n intent wtvr t hlp.  ???hlwy lkl sng js bf u d e pds wsp cnsp trs acts d e ?? ????unt alw t ?brt vcn unrdb  mb is alw t apc  mob grd bks ps ljlla d e -intcm t hlp ws tgt the vr prps of grd plcmnt nt crm but hls wstg nd incrimination the srt lndrt mob amer lks. Michael the drg pdlg fg is frdl nice tlkg guy bt dt tell him nt d antg illegl-I dt thk its psb t chg sc people-amer wsts nd does illegal rgt nd lft nd hr u shl b scrd tb in vcn in cs idiot gts cgt w/any illeglt-smn tried extrt algd prmsd mny fr clthg the pdlr prmsd t py fr as he thgt it mgt fit nw it nvr fit he gv it away nd the brterer ws psg t get his mny rptdl....the pdlr ws nc bt insisted he hd t brw it- I lft -its bd eng stg nx t smn dng smtg ilgl nd nw thy gt in sm argmnt--but evr one here must knw this dude knws lts of people seems generally nice nt wntg t prp hrt u bt ds this illegl stf prsmbl--wrg line of wrk-I dt knw his prblm bt d ntg of the srt- rtr I gt trtrd t dt fr ntg nd skip all frd gdrs bcs I hpn t knw hw nc thy r--thy r as nice as mob trs states is --trs cntry nd ruthless murderers fr people.dg qn psng 76 ofg sm absl insl mny-ntg wrtwhle is cmng evn if u drp dead on the spt-this is wt they believe u dsrv aftr thy kld yr lf 40 yrs nd ctg. prsns on bncs crs hts pk bth sds-thy ms b flg gd ths wr unusd at ngt bcs in ths twn thy r cnst wtcg flwg cnsprg nd the prps of their ambassador grds is t chs trgts mob wnts t eliminate. mb711w ngr ofg wr-he msb vr stsf im hrdl mvg cnt gt nwr.mob m wtcg acrs frm mobil hugos sd??? mob phlwy w ???? antr yt ml rp lkg bk bw hlwy  n lcng sh gvg me drt lks by lcn cvs as I check the shoe tore up alrdy fr wt is piercing it.blk sv rng gs by trs cn nrst shk rest no plts but signs letters for model type--too blnd t see.2 gng trs wstmnt t tjs nt bthg mc t avd bng ntcd fr tmob affiltn.f ofg insl by rbrts stbks. guy weighing in recycle. then leaving wo pay picked up by wrkr instd who gv m wst wtr fr tip--all overheated imprp strd wtr tsts lk wst.mob cnsp shrf strg vcnt ba.

No comments:

Post a Comment