Wednesday, March 18, 2015

american scum dirt glue fraud insult deceit trash

ain't they sweet ain't they godly aint they nice aint they innocent? they're not the American glue persecution and deceit has a very nasty and malicious purpose at very dire cost to you. black car followed by a white from behind me as I walk out. black truck on table waving towards county. duo in 1 black 1 white shirt from mono shopping area cross into mono possibly w/food. blk fem lg hair oge top mono to table.this time I cannot read letters in lic. plate I wrote 5hoe94 or 5hue594 had I printed the letters I could read them then. offered couple glue dictatorship thievery bottles  playing fraud innocent. on bridge coming from behind me teen in white shirt black shorts scream loudly in my ear possibly f.u. probably linked to dodge and funk stick people. on myers dark skin male plus white female w/long reddish hair in pony tail heavy set walking direction of robinson. recycler mex total idiot tried to insinuate I am doing something to his daughter when I accepted bag with my own lids she went gathering for unknown reason. and complete idiot mex kept looking at me including when he passed through raleys  like I was after his daughter likely as stupid as he when I never look for anyone ever. the piece of scum assired me his daughter is going to have a home. by $tree female claimed she had bottles for me in her van for my cause -I told her I d't deal w/bangers. female w/strange walk up olive hwy dir. of tower. 6vqf050 here offered money insult at tower. car seeming to sing comment I could not make out sounded as if dead ghost by professional dental- my opinion. skateboards by transit and persons sitting for unknown reason past transit time. 935p at clock montg. out of bridge long hair blk fem in orange apologizing to me - didn't want to scare you. teen in orange top on bike from river  walk screaming past me loudly - part of team terrorizing.into walk bike in jkt/hat w/ quiet music. into r. walk b/w stipe top on bike. out of walk drk blue jkt/lgt blue pts on bike - funk stick. continuous parsec. team. blue hood jkt/grn bkpk. black and black/white shirts to valeros store then to grand. wheel chair fem w/flag to 7-11 and back towards nelson. light trk beep grand to 7-11.noises w suv from 2nd apt complex along nelson church side going towards 3rd. at chevron there were some vehicles on side and one fraud char. party walked up to fraud offer slice of pizza. sadly all trash out here have very malicious alterior motives. the scum chased me out of every where and the amer community and amer constantly crim dirt pretends nothing has occurred. 5 boards same or similar were under bldg. likely moved by someone fromback shed under porch and ultim under bldg. mike denies anything ever occurred. denies own participation and calls me crazy. unfortunately denial of obvious and cALLlling me crazy turns him into potential crime contributor. for your info on or about feb 2013 mike came extremely close to murdering me w absolutely no cause and I was severely hurt. after this he helped me carry bags to recycler until we suffered burglary and home had to be watched. now I suspect him of doing something not exactly determined behind my back and calling me crazy to cover this up. his excuse for the hit was drug Effexor which he was unable to obtaon in timely manner. his excuse to new deeds behind my back - allegation that I am crazy. I specifically made request that to see someone he must go to them but something else is taking place. I had candy bars he would not and does not eat and one seems vanished -this is aN ITEM HE WOULD NOT EAT. he is doing something behind my back connected to lumber boards likely and denies anything at all has occurred most effective configuration to hide ongoing crap which has no intention to stop. according to him boards were not there no one has moved them and I'm crazy and has denied covered all his comments in the matter except pointing to me as crazy to cover disallowed if not illegal acts and to cover community crime which he sees as beneficial in covering his own angry sick crazy ways. I recall distinctly how ter states of amer called me paranoid to cover bloody wounds on my head and how they stole my child writing iwas not fast enough in ridding of this fine character they would love much as mira rakhman for having a similarity to own evil ways and doings - the usa is a country which assists crime and evil conniving lo9w dirt - a nasty country and low people. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$9999999999999999999999999999......................................... gazillion dollars expedited sought vs usa for 40yrs of ter acts to my life and counting for my lovely and care free life in RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment