Friday, March 20, 2015

american trash -d't talk to me said trash after putting light sideways into my eyes, but i d't talk to no one- american trash persecutes me

suspect suv parked self for unknown reason corner of 4th and nelson for a substantial while then ultimately left. blue car sim. to law enf in appearance 3rd street to nelson.4jke313 - want these?just the half peeny pers. I need to make my day. white car w/plate from  auto sales waving Mitchell past Lincoln library side.Someone tried to hand $1 insult from $ general.seemingly w. truck beeping nearing beacon. in black hello past beacon crossing to transit side. past tower female in black jacket hiding something underneath to orodam.. light gray truck past shakeys yelling loudly. white truck screaming past pacific auto wash. blue pants by arco - h.y. doing? pointing to alleged 2 cans dir. of arco then the devil contract glue ter.headed to parking adjacent to liquor store. grn top and white w/green stripe went into orodam to push car out of road. the crazy wmn fprmerly in pink past chin. rest. - hi! crossing to recycler area male on bike and ped. female. on bikes one in blk one in oge myers to Mitchell. silver color car pull viciously from zoo restaurant area myers towards Mitchell. dude past church - hello. robinson/myers contract glue ter w/$1 insult.bird/myers 2 males 2 females possible unifs. montg./myers homeless - a.y. hungry? 922p. terrorizing scdrl crossing to valeros store intentionally put light into my eyes then reversed the harassment persecution ter act after terrorizing me w/light- do not talk to me as if I had any intent at all to talk to him. 3 out of bridge 1 of whom was on narrow side - how y. dng? same scdrl wearing mainly gray back to grand crossing table away from valeros. w. mini van into grand following menacing comment screamed - ok Virginia. 2 to fogg apt complex. walking from beh me poss cntrct terr. 3rd to grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment