Friday, March 6, 2015

no mistake - amer is ter country which put me into my coffin

if you recall I started to fainted as unknown gas blew from recycling machine as it moved approx. Tuesday causing me to breathe it in. since then once again I was feeling strong anemic episodes and had vicious problems w/heat in day time and early eve hours. that did not stop community ter act from hounding and persecuting conniving and conspiring in fact all terrorists would all like to pass their crimes as none existent and their criminal persecution and extermination as valuable - amer made conspired contract terrorists supported by public sector law enforcement and malicious and reckless businesses who care about you as much as populace who is hounding you. you would we be surprised how terrorists are linked. they are all evil murderous and none are worth a spit. -light color vehicle pull out vicinity of 1105 and went into up direction of nelson. voice of male middle age had similarity to voice of "there I am." 4 door white ford pickup left nelson ranch. by nelson dumpsters tan suv  yelped behind red truck. jesus loves you voice vicinity back of public works. between alliance and social security direction of grand "there you are" repeat of red head female in - give me the gun male taller white dark blonde in sheriff's green shirt carrying clothes. pair tossing quarters into river walk among them 1 black who went to chase the quarters after conspired dirt could not dump them on me. another pair guaranteed also staking me out for project persecution  male blond plus darker hair female alleged interest in my being bothered -completely fake- then tried to pull community insult charitable fraud claiming she has some cans from party she just held. woman in red top wanted to see if I wanted taco then intentionally addressed me as a man. woman with kids had some money insult she would rather you not have when refused bitch said god bless you - positioning self holier than thou. in my notes I have gang banger saying - hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!some trash on bike remarked - nice ass!!!!!!!!I was unable to breathe think or observe. black car offered  cans but in light I could not see plates as result of bright lights. black guy was standing on corner by shell for prolonged time for unknown reason. he left after Mexican banger who knew him left station on bike. dark blue car was pulling out of shopping area between quick serv and oreilly a.p. - last 3 I think were 655. someone from arco talking to female driving in olive hwy re catching u w/her. w. law enf car into olive hwy direction of tower. party in dark jacket on bike to direction of tower. another possible w. law enf type vehicle up olive hwy. 4ril249 black guy with another proposed money insult at tower believe one thing none of the terrorists who demolished my life have so much as the least of fine intentions - they are likely gvt assisted and instructed gang aided by social workers law enforcement public sector and gang banger happy businesses. white truck drove away front of chin restaurant BY RALEY'S just when I was picking up a can.contract glue scoundrel black from bridge - h.y. dng? "ok?"-out of bridge - was wearing white sweat and red back pack. vehicle fro below river bench standing a while then turned to town. in day time conniving stake out saw me checking for cans near mens toilet. party in light gray on bike to river walk. best as I can read my writing 4tdr026 Valero's $1. there at the time was worker in red - possibly the hoodlum who chased me out of 7-11 without whatever cause looking to connive a reason - the terrorist. dude ran via Valero's direction of nelson screaming - funk stick bitch. party in dark jacket towards  nelson on table mtn. green truck on 3rd yelp going to nelson turning direction of table. hounding dark car slow down by me past nelson ranch area in 9th block. $$$$$$$$$$$9999999999999999............................. gazillion dollars expedited sought vs ter states of amer for its 40 yrs of persistent contract glue ter acts to my life to be had for my lovely care free life in RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! note - vehicle car at valeros did not want plate being taken - probably guaranteed part of conspiracy team

No comments:

Post a Comment