Thursday, March 5, 2015

anerica's contract terrorists- the groups the agencies the conspiracies the gvt the gangs - america's "system" assists rewards ter acts

highway patrol looked my way as if to blame me for being abused or inspecting my looking for cans.. from $ gen woman was chasing me into home depot parking - please take this. I believe on a difft occasion woman lied  this was out of goodness of her heart. scoundrel female turning back out of public works towards bldg. behind satisfied with having chased me out of toilet many months ago with malicious organized lies invention eviction.  beige law enf car on county.party in red checkered shirt crossing away from alliance. white law enf vehicle to 7-11. trio to river walk. party down hill to river bench anto river walk. duo on bikes to bridge weasring brown/black and the 2nd black with white design. child screaming at me as he passes me into bridge. jerk on bike with chick drug addict who pan handles American style - this jerk screaming repeatedly best guess arnd 330p - funk stick funk stick funk stick. bike out of bridge white male in red pants. 2 in red / 2 others and 1 more on bridge. dude in green jacket walking. police style white car by big lots. out of $ tree center Kevin - to me wht's your name? followed by at least 2 others assisting although not directly with him - glue conspir. ter team. black man in wintry black jacket out of quick serv- glue ter. dark tiny wagon style car beep to me passing by prof. plaza on olive hwy. male gray top/blk pants passing me by pastime auto wash direct. of tower. male on bike w/fem.direct. tower. male in gray/fem in blk - hello! contract terrorist blk jacket/hat direction quick serv. party rolling bucketwith belongings through raley's lot. another nodding terrorist myers to orodam. contract terrorizing stake out robinson at myers - a.y. "ok?" female had dark hair not long and wearing glasses.  ihad to cross over to her from toilet to see her at all then walked away when she continued to insult me calling me woman or man. 3 min bef. 10p at clock when I reached Montgomery. light pants dark top to river walk from grand talking to self. light gray jacket on bike from valeros store made attempted bark - then said - did I scare you? exited valeros to table went to grand. bike in dark sweat to nelson person in brown sweat past me on table towards nelson. early part of nelson heard from veh. probably child's voice - digging in garbage can unprovoked targeting. likely links - digging in garbage can - poison in peanut butter sandwich intended for homeless - unsatisfied persons similar in persistent targeting and social organizing organizing such as system vs. people - charities like hope center where one time completely unprovoked receptionist suggested - she's going to hit you -charities like jesus center which target - digging in garbage can. places like fathers house which provide connections to drug rehab and likely mh services. nearest suspected poisoning incidents. strong chemicals in city trash and intentionally next to homeless intended food. possible conspiracy organized with poisoning recycling machine where the day before yest I inhailed enough gas coming out to start to faint and had to stand at distance while putting in cans something I never had to do before. food intended for homeless dipped in gasoline and ashes from cigarettes on purpose. healthy items stuffed with junk to make sure homeless do not get any healthy benefit hounding 24/7 persecution conspiracy and contract glue terrorism in conjuct with central dispatch and other learned and conspired connections even with amer law enforcement. $$$$$$$999999999999999.............. gazillion dollars vs terrorist states of America for 40 yrs ter acts to my life expedited to be used for my lovedly life in RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment