Tuesday, March 3, 2015

"false" charity aimed for glue fraud and demolition and waste for happiness of persecution friends of america

4 vehicles turned from 12th street into nelson together among the blue smaller car and green mini van and 2 others. past home depot going in direction of table mountain on nelson 2 older children who've had a strong dislike for me for long time again had me on their target list screaming at me when passing by and scamming- likely conspiring new crimes. one had black and the other blue top. 4wjt039 in white suv with some dog coming out of driveway near public works attempted to hand me some insult claiming that I looked down and out - unfortunately I came to a very distinct conclusion that in this area 100% of such fine class are assisting a huge fraud charity and gvt persecution ring which is very well tuned in to the organized crime moves of the gang. someone out of mechanical look bldg. near public works- want a bag? - offering orange bag. hello! walking past me near cemetery - guaranteed party to glue team. white truck into and out court house driveway - sorry. blue dark pastel truck spliced with an accent of some sort at mid height beep past mono. duo on bikes went past me then split to separate sides of table mtn. one was in black and one in white. beige truck to mono - eh! vocal sound. female in black walk past me smiling by alliance. persecution glue squad terrorist at valeros bus stop w empty can for me between 4:30- 5:00 smoking blending like glove into glue insult butte persecution dictatorship community ring. 2 on bikes toward me in bridge one screaming bitch as I approached- I believe he was black. law enf. drive by and like to see me abused. someone yelled from red car passing robinson and myers - are you kurt, repeat? mex by $ tree offered fraud $1-then gave to a piece of trash. mex fem. wearing black/orange jacket on bike by big lots - ay. ok? - I was going to give you money - fraud. mex female in red smart off pass by. male glue scout in beige jacket pass by on bike. muffled shot sounds past Oroville hospital. dude walking past arby's looking back as if someone suggested to him proliferated a rumor-I was dangerous - the other part of gvt funded glue thief terrorist scam for major terrorist community conspiracy to look legit and nonexistent or insignificant. red truck beige on bottom passing myers area. 5mcl042 atmontgomery by clock intersection - need change? - absolutely especially from terrorists who steal gazillions. dude red jacket black back pack by social security- good night. car possibly similar to shtg car turn somewhere just past fogg. intercom somewhere not far from dollar general. later probable conspiracy voices from behind dollar general.

No comments:

Post a Comment