Friday, March 27, 2015

terrorize unfortunate people =run them out of life= have amer murder ride free =amer way

blk car beep. silver tint car stick arm out - beep. earlier blue truck formerly driven by german female ter activist peddling cans now occupied by someone else maybe 12th block. silver van beep into nelson bridge going 3rd towards 4th block. at chevron dude with huge bottle of beer part of run others life team whom I've formerly seen shake recycling machine and who once gave me cans full of mud - I told him I d't deal w/bangers. the trash told me - do not talk to me but the culprit is them not me - I d't want to know these people. dude parked in back - wnt qrtrs? unfortunately this has no comparison to amer and this community arrang. vs me - it is malicious persecution and contract glue terrorizing. blk t on bike 3rd to $gen. snall lousy w car beep past home depot. someone mkg fraud glue ter arrangements and fake pers friends. dude called art announced he sees me all the time up county drive and does some sort of comp. work -likely clap and the biggest line in town- contract glue terst. person in oge w/cap bike up county dr. fem cross over to mh from court bldg. 2 chicks bikes table to county.. pink sleeveless mono twd county. red car beep at mono. the 2 chicks coming back on bike dir of nelson. blk hair purple top dir of county. dude in brown suede boots dir of nelson. 6aza243 $1 or soda from ret serv squadron. some guy claimed he had cans in truck. 2 blk cars in pkg lot adjacent the burger. 2 dudes in pkg across from the cars called me bitch then walked dir of cars. beige trk parked in prkg adjcnt vet bldg. blk top blue jeans bike past myers. silv suv yelp turn clock to myers. jesus loves you turn myers in his car. code enf police truck had the gull to gang wave - way too many hounding wavers in this community police state who does whatever evil it wants. blonde fem purp/pink shade bpk myers dir montg. out of toilet pkng jesus loves you fraud. in lgt gray cross myers at $tree. near tower cross stree antique red car w.top yelp.in blue from la comida someone yell. fem driver of 24 smkg directly into my lungs reckless as I try to find cans - that's who adopts others kids in America. 747p at montg clock. drk bl. truck past myers wave.vehicle up bridge which carries bodies said something I heard all the way on walking side of bridge - her id. into bridge walk bike and ped in hat-h.y. dng? 2 wearing something with red on bikes into r. wlk. bike in blk cut corner bridge to grand.fems 1 in pink other in red to grand. whistlers near table nelson church and 1st nelsn apts complex. car threw can - fraud char. station wagon to apts. 2 drk trucks up nelson.************** w.dodge byhall of recs fence construction speeding up immediately at my location and spewing exhaust directly in my face.lungs and nose. drk trk then vicious red truck w/top hood lights nelson to table.screaming bike approaching third at county even side nelson - come here. noisy bike w/red light to $gen.red truck dark car turn 4th. silver van dir of table. beige 2 tone car down  nelson. 6th nelson home discussing telling police to stop her from walking down the street. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$99999999999999999999999999........................................ gazillion dollars vs ter states of amer expedited for the value of 40 yrs of ter acts to my life to be had unconditionally for my lovely care free life in rRF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment