Wednesday, March 11, 2015

glue retard gang services

white truck from 12th up nelson. jesus loves you - maybe 10th block nelson someone doing something to presumably the land he  was on even side of nelson. from triple driveway with single dumpster linked to maybe 3 homes in 9th block nelson. back past 9th st. possible team 4 or more cars upnelson blue back side. bike light shirt dark back pack past dumpster. laugh from white/blue truck with frame attached to it bed for to accommodate potential cover followed by white green truck with mini trailer attachment. these trucks pulled into home depot. past grand at table mountain - jesus loves you and back same towards nelson. dude with large back pack into river walk dude smoking w/bike. white truck myers near kitrick vacate as I arrive. I believe this was one of loud horn trucks. suv took his spot. at recycler retard services witch complimented me on carbon monoxide. someone from retard services puts worthless amt of cans in trash at recycler each time to spit into my face I am certain. for some reason the worker there might be looking this up on machine count. ridiculing name calling-crazy -at transit- as witch driver of 24 line loved this. law enf. style white car cruising dollar tree center. when I went to dollar tree day before mex fem banging cashier opened register for me and when machine would not read card inspected my name then put card in plastic bag and put it through machine with plastic bag covering. yest eve around maybe 11 block there was dark car with triple horiz. back lights followed by car with alternate front lights. by tower retard claimed he bought me food. he was parked in dark car at back small wagon style shiny very far away to hide plate and to frame me as he went to catch me on opposite end when I was leaving. - obvious contract glue which intends to continue to glue regardless. thereafter retard scoundrel wished me - a nice day! bike in blue transit to Mitchell. 4 dr white truck passed Mitchel and said something I could not make out. dude hat backward checkered shirt approx. near high street up myers towards montg. trio scate boards to civic. clock - 9:47p someone wearing light color up Montgomery on bike past clock. homeless with cart  passed burger with sweet dog. dude in dark into walkway on bike- it's ok - likely wrong comment. black dude in light jacket walk bike out of river walk. male w/mex fem. past alliance w/cell walking to buy something at convenience store for someone- likely bangers. apts next to church loaded terrorizing - re working hard - murdering myself for nothing with no reward but guaranteed torture and death. apts on even side across nelson 2nd complex talking loudly. w. truck w/hard shell by chevron - bitch -probably said by female. right before them was law enf. looking to frame me instead of criminals. the cop came back but the hard shell participant of community dictatorship extermination terrorizing gang was gone. jeep speeded up nelson past school. also small suv and ultimately dark color truck/suv passed me in 12th block nelson - if you will recall gangster kids language as of very long ago when they were at apt complex near church- their comment was - you cannot get away from us. that is what America is - nasty country and low murderous ride upon glue on attachments. $$$$$$$$$$$$999999999999999.................... gazillion dollars expedited sought vs usa for its 40 yrs of ter acts to my life to be had for my lovely care free life in RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment