Monday, March 9, 2015

america's got help - money for itself - poison persecution and terrorizing for you

1 am missing entire double page of notes vanished by unknown means w/o me noticing this at all meaning that I cannot even set this item down given local terrorist groups. persecuting slime offered me persistently stuff water from gray truck along table probably not far from mono then left. I distinctly recall scoundrel who parked in oreilly's shopping area following me up street w/terrorists dictatorship services homeless insult junk yelling - can I help you? all the thieves could hand over the donated moneys but their purpose is along with the purpose of rest of America is steal the money and demolish the underclass. I did not even look back at her. and my entire double page of notes is gone. I distinctly recall scouting bike up olive hwy and a persecuting pedestrian demanding if I had place to stay? on nelson just past nelson dumpster there was a car going up nelson dark color backing towards me closer and closer when I screamed. it seemed to have triple horiz. lights on both sides and I suspect the party hounding my every step as rest of this ter community regularly. also regular ter act placed junk near dollar tree. their job is to frame to poison and to demolish at no cost while stealing and passing selves as holy fraud American style. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$999999999999999999999...................... gazillion dollars expedited sought vs ter states of amer for its 40 yrs ter acts to my life to be used for lovely care free life in RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! likewise there was suv by robinson/myers checking if hungry but speeding to hide when I looked at plate. as I say my double page of notes has disappeared at unknown location anywhere between shell and home.

No comments:

Post a Comment