Sunday, March 29, 2015

back to lumber, neighbors across street and nearby, terrorizing community

a while ago I reported lumber stolen. what was obvious is someone moved it from back shed to under porch where I removed candy wrappers that day. the next day my buddy inside who was very pissed  about me asking went out and saw nothing. I went after the fact and saw nothing and made a report. the following day when I looked the lumber was moved all the way underneath the house where most definitely I did not move it my buddy claimed he had nothing to do with it. he also claimed nothing was happening and said - are you happy now? I moved those 5 pieces inside. yesterday I was coming home earlier as I was hurrying due to being scared and due to many dangerous gang persons tracking my every step. this was sat. night a little after 11 pm.  as I was approaching twds home in the 12th block I saw minivan in road standing immediately in front of driveway across street where they have a big light in the yard especially on weekends at times. I heard voices in the yard although I could not make out the conversation. my guess voices were female possibly youth. they were clearly aware in my opinion of the minivan and what it was doing. the minivan had frame attached to roof and likely other luggage I could not see at night inside the minivan. the minivan turned around in my driveway as it is easier to turn there because of more space then went into nelson and turned on 12th st. mike examined rocks this morning and states someone moved rocks for more room as he had them fitting more snugly.  mike claimed he has no awareness of the incident and told me not to call police even if I am being murdered. my best time estimate it was a little past eleven pm on this occasion. mike likes to trash money on taxi and music sometimes fast food and I do not know if or what else as he wants me to go to LA to cool off from summer heat.  we also have apparently some collateral damage about house or maybe roof. we hear noises roof area and maybe half yr ago mike discovered finally it was bird pecking. I believe judy told me the previous occupant sold bird nest after i arrived but she never told me of its relevancy to home being intact and mike showed me the birds have caused what he calls "collateral damage." my personal belief someone has been unloading hiding the most useable stuff and I was suspecting mike when he was viciously angry at me w/o any cause. I also think they do not want the police and desire to make fool out of me. the other item I believe I hear from 705 day bef. yest. - liar. also mike numerously criticized my eating for no cause lately. dude in jeans no top walking up nelson 12th blk. lady in pink w/red hair a child on bike and man on bicycle with cart looked mex attachment were walking up nelson. some w. truck passed approx. around nelson dumpsters. bike in brown past nelson dumpsters on table - hi I thought you were on table. 3 fems whispering w/small dog to mono. car out of mono stepped on gas rather fast. 5euz210 at alliance was trying to give me the bottles. *************w. suv beep past grand and a w. suv turn to grand yelling w. sounded like - happy birthday ?funkstick! scooter red plaid pnts blk top up bridge. light jkt/beige pants. bluish clothes curly hair on scooter. red car - hey past bird is twd Mitchell. vehicle yelped past robinson. light blue shirt w/baby myers dir. of robinson - h.y.doing? at recycler fem. - do you like to put those in yourself? she was in white and blue vehicle resembling the one near home on myers where porch was just built. chicks decided to smoke right next to my stuff by lib. at transit oriental male in hat was busy observing conspiring unknown menace. next to $tree some dispatched harasser. blue overly close cycler. I could not read some in frt of sent. bald headed gray T past transit on orodam twds myers. bi/color shirt divided vertica;;y down middle on green refl.bike direct. myers. blk Nissan tower w/blue plates pulled in just to push soda cup labeled mountain dew. small w trk terrorizing loud siren past me by orov. prof. plaza twds orodam. bike in blk cross over away from orov. hosp side on a diagonal twds orodam. blk top tan pants to quick serv. -wht's going on? I was on transit side of orodam. by insur. on myers on ground w/cart- hyd? fem. up myers. bike down montg. drk top red pants cross Montgomery to parking. in blk bike  turn past clock on myers. 3 bikes on Montgomery cross over on diagonal to foe side. one of those had green top. dude in blk down hill on myers. someone in t shirt w/cell dwn bridge . in blk walk down bridge. **********************w truck hard shell door at back beeped loudly just as it passed me  into bridge- that is one I was talking abt connected to talking  re getting her id when on other side of bridge and resembles body carrier truck- I do not know of any id's required for dead animals. jean jkt into bridge. 3 bikes 1 in red and 2 in blk to grand. repeat speeding vehcles past grand to nelson dir. blk top blue jeANS dir of 7-11. suspicious group hiding behind soc sec bus stop. twds me guy w/stick for cane. w top blk shorts drk bag  3rd dir of grand. peculiar light config. drk truck with light all the way across its back sidelights to $gen. dude in dark dir. of Collins market from chevron store. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$999999999999................. vs ter states of amer for 40 yrs of ter acts to my life in RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! today is usnday sparse at night and perfect time to attack especially when no one gives damn exactly like all are here assisting conspired ter acts dictatorship teams aND MEANIES WHO CHASED ME FROM BUS COLOLINS MKT 7-11 NUMEROUS STATIONS AMPM /ARCO QUICKSERV NEACON RALEYS where it was previously possible to recycle by helping pers team likewise chasing out of Collins mrkt by pushing food stamps and trying to stop me from going when I need to go but should not need to except for ter states of amer - look forward to me being murdered by amer terrorists. pay up murderous thieves of amer for stealing lifetime of everything and planting me into heat death trap murderous persecution hub of terrorist butte county. they sell only trash they want to dump and then steal some more - nasty country and low people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment