Thursday, July 23, 2015

24/7/365 mob butte/mob usa

a drk cr trn in rvrs at 12th st. w cr bpg up of 6th ?? blk cr w strps apprch me 5sdn779 - wht is it I jst hrd u yelling? cmng frm ter scm artist  glue pers trsts cnfgrg tr acts aided by trst states. grns cr bp trn 6th. lg tan suv bpg pst. cycl w/cn by Collins. jim walsh washing hands from bottle obtained at chevr. noisy silvr cr sprty tbl to cnty. red trk yelg dir nels pst alliance - ?fnk stk. 2 in shts bks. up hill at rb'. w nd rd shrts-hi Tanya fnk stk rpt. scr w cnsp veh. raleys entrce I recall cologne smell insd hnd sntz trst enhcmt. ??blk rd gry bg brk pst mrshalls po area. lgr tan suv rpt rd arnd $tree lot. hmls pedlng fem gvn fd frm rac. mbstr by $tree askng prob fr lgt. 6vks561 -hi! ??silv atchmt bks. drk grn 1.5 ?smlr pickup pst lq dir twr. rpt trzg fem in drs by arbys hau rpt. 2 susp ?? ohw pst arbys dir orodm. cop to beh w tv sympathizing w/trst pers mob butte . hi! duo w/ g s. dog up Wilcox. dg lkd simlr to the one on orodam yest in bg cr gong in dir myers. park strt is nxt to util com. prob phone lk att. police pst rob myers hlping mobstr tackl me into crnr nd blm me fr it after wstg hrs of my tm hvng sngd my bg as I suffered a blackout nd nt putting it bck until sm tm later. 2 susp lkly crmnl bks to bot sds of me up mntg pst vet bldg. nrg tbl. 2 prs stg sds of brgr. ped twd rw. sevrl sus vehs dir of grnd via brdg. silv 4d via chevr. ped chevrn ask whr to by cig at ngt. silv 1.5 up nels pst dmpstrs thn cmng bk lkly ??f u scrmng. nrg hm cr to 12th rvrsd cm bk nd trzd me w/lgt prob per instrctns frm silv 1.5. dude pushing cn myers rob lt at ngt lkly mb tm rob dir linc.

No comments:

Post a Comment