Sunday, July 19, 2015

americas entitled to persecute and to waste-glue ter "services"

silv car wvg up nelsn pst 8th blk ?? ped lilac shirt dwn nels 1.5 nvy bpg up 8th blk nels. grns suv dn 8th. lilac shit m pls fem comp dir of abndnd hs 7th blk. 6adp650 silvr cr brk bklght few houses up of nelson. tan suv at chev hwc976 -it was hot I cn't guarantee this is complete but that is what I caught given heat nd my cndtion. freq thr are plts frm othr states accompanied by man on cycle also chevron- as I did nt hv paper in hnd I failed to note it but will need to carry small paper fr future notations if needed. frst pushed wtr, 2nd small inslt mny-all they wnt u to hv irrelevant of price of hrm they arranged. gry 1.5 to brdg - f u. noisy veh dir rw. fem apprched in pkg lt betw salon and mg shots coffee w/mb prt pstry- dispatched theft endrsmt trst. I ws too sk to look due to cig poisn nd heat day befr on trsh cn hid smwr near big lots. by brgr inslt trst - clctg cns? 48951s1 pge civic lot prt bg of chips - mlcs inslt.by po  agn too sk to lk ast veh -d u smk? persectg murderers. 4d bg trk linc pst mitch - f stk? ?mb silv tint cr bpg pst dennys alrdy drk at the tm dir myers. w suv bpg pst pp dir twr.trzg bk in nvy 3rd to nels- respdg m brd snd apr $gen area. prob sm brd - d't be rude- I se no reasn I shld put up w/mlcs persec -they're rude nd a lot wrs. this ws cmng dn nels pst dmpstrs fr ter inspec. unknwn gbg mess frt of dmpstr. bg cr prkd frt dmpstr awhile unknown reasn drk at night I did nt lk at plt -prob mlcs agt.

No comments:

Post a Comment