Monday, July 20, 2015

mobster butte county - ter states

drk almst blk cr 3rd dir nels lkly yelg smtg. when it cm bk dng sm I rn to gt its plt 3ucf289. I recall this plt cited by shell once befr.silv smkg co gsng dodge trk 3rd dir nels flwd by grns suv scrmng 3rd pst chev dir nels up grnd scrmng. frd suv 4dkw502 prk n rd  -hi maam-whn I gt plt fem blkd it thn both m/f cussed me out told me to go bk to rssia. by ths tm ht gv me mr blkouts. grns suv to plumas thn 4th dir nels thn 4th to plumas to Collins lot to 4th nd bpg up plumas, etc. scr dk gry suv up grnd. dk blu cr chld trnd to trz wvg cty up nels. hrsg blk fem stkg out nr crths bs stp -hi , jlu rpt trzg thn wt dir of bh. I blv she wore blk shrts. alliance ter w vn 10331u1 -tried to push -$1. gng mob trsts in brdg 1 hobo drnk th othr lkly trnr frm mb grp mb cnctd to fgs. trio gng trsts rlys lot at lst one of which frmrly cited nels apts. scdrl lying by lib assignd to trze. fem frm bsns befr englnd chir. assgnd trst stpd out to trz clmg thr is med stuff in trs thn cmng bk out pushg fd she wntd fr self anywys nd nt wht I wld eat also in no wy substituting fr hrsmt or othr ter privtn actvts. ??trk linc dir mitch.??trio on bks linc dir mitch. 1 fem 2 mls frt ml giggling dir orod. trsts frm lib area rpt hrsg. m trst wlkg to orod -hello! frm bldwn up myers trst -smk mar.? bk dir rw trst -yuk. yelling veh dir brdg. addict fem strk conv. I discvrd shes nt only trst but addict when she disc. smtg at ss bus stop -trst dpd cty. blk cr mlcs co pst tbl nels churcg dir grnd. rpt gsg drkr shd trk pst fogg dir tbl. ?hello frm evn sd of nels frm addct trst.

No comments:

Post a Comment