Friday, July 10, 2015

trst america delivering poison persecution insult torture terrorizing

folks if mike is saying insn stf to people -this is nt me-he runs the computer here.  chev. 7ade388 -this hs ntation rdg pnk -oh this prty gv me pncks he did nt eat. 1w trk apprx 1.5 w/shl 3rd st acrs hd -clcltd inslt mny. susp w cr via vlrs to 7-11 bk vlrs plt 5stf791 - I blv this sm gng cr which yelled alng ohwy -I did it. hrd - gng bngr myers cnt rd??????????? sm noisy gray 1.5linc lib crnr dir orod. psbl bp mb frm othr veh. frt of $tree m wrng securitas unifrm who said he prtcts peach cannery propty - in fct lkly prtctg acts of trst pers org delivered rtn banana nd wrtls genrc wtr . gridley country w suv fem brgt sm wtr btls sm loctn. as reslt of amer trsts thr is trtr poisoning  dmg to my health ft etc. in plc of btls mny nd fd. ths flks trst org w/mlcs alt. mtvs nd are sm trsts who chsd me frm everywhr nd who frc glu trz. 130hm silv suv bg lts bdy w/protr whls veh bdy. noisy w 1.5 to dutch bros. dk gray 1.5 on gs pst mk's grnde brgr trn l.w.  w 1.5 pst t.b. hey dir twr- othr vehs. scr bblk trk rd shl tb dir orod. shrf pst tb my be in on cnsp. 4d grn simlt to one I sw crs strt frm us. vehs pst brd dir mitch noisy. nsu aqua grn trk pst brd dir mntg 820p. bk in tn dir myers. mn tlng me re btl loctn ped pst downer dir myers. gry suv dir tbl -gng bngr thmb dn.?ns frm grn suv. lw rdr w tp ? mntg dir tbl. blnd fem w/cell brdg to twn. susp blk cr brdg to grnd. trst dk grn cr bpg pst 2nd odd sd nels apts dir fogg. sm bk ? dir tbl w/psgr(s). bk pst fogg scr up nels. ???cr lgts dr???psb ????silv 1.5 dn nels pst schl acrs frm fr dept. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$99999999999999999999999............................. gazillion dollars sought vs usa fr 40 yrs consp terst acts 24/7/365 to be hd guarntd nd uncondtnl fr my lvly lif in rf!!!!!!!!!!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment