Monday, July 27, 2015

knocked ovr trash myers nd montgomery cntnd all arnd cnsp ter mob prjct

w cr w/smtg on rf bpg pst me shrtly aftr I stpd out gng up nels all ter team flwd by dk suv.blk cr bpg grnd brdg dn. 1.5 drk gry trk w/amer flg lkly suspct gvg me drty lks as I pkd up btl behd it.  lkly I ws too ovrhtd nd strsd to lk at plt - my be sm as I gt by frwrks nr dollar tree prior to july 4th.fire eng w/74 I spotted prkd acrs frm chvrn. mex w/crt attchd to bk pst ss dir brdg.bpg w cr hey dir tbl.  ????bp trn ard dir myers. noisy grn cr pst bw???? petland ter fem -gt out of my trs-thr ws ntg but litter in it. as I left fem cm out w/ml comp lkly wld be frdly in fct ter team prtcpt. the mn clmd they wr nt lkg at me thn announcd tht "I" mk mess whn I go thrgh peoples gbg - a mlcs nt accidtl fbrctd scm. in sec both stuck their fcs bk out. I thk outs ws veh pltd 6wer327. this one mb offrd btls by big lots 6jcl875. 4drt passing by wilc thkd me fr pickg up gbg. trst me picking othrs mess is nt my job. am already murdered fr abs tot. ntg. smn purp shoved ovr couple dmpstrs on myers. scr w cr sm as I did it mitch dir myers.by lib trst yelg frm behd -gng bgr. silv suv pst popeyes dir mitch. by bk of w 6wlk647 -wld u lk ths? lky cnctd to sm ter ring nt sep grps. they are 2 faced frm free burger to accsg u gt their wlt in gbg cn. trst bgr drk grn suv hello hyd? pst dennys prt of sm trst grp nd getting everyone to thnk along. saw a fem recyclg behd arco -unclear whose dmpstrs are in bk-mght belong to a-1 plaza. she hd bgs of cns nd but lkly prt of gng herself. drk cr to odd sd bet brd nd mntg blk fen stpd out nd went to bldg.-hello. 1.5??? trk pst myers dir tbl. bk pst myers to linc. purp??the drk cr 3ucf289 stpd by me in mntg-w. a u wrtg? lkly sm cr bk rnd etc. sevrl mntg dmpstrs trnd upsd dn vicinity bkwrm lkly by sm gng cnsprcy prjct skg to mk misery my wy. duo ter bks pst vet brkg dn mntg frt one scr. cr ret dir tbl. civic clk ws 1015p. 3rd ter bk swrvg nd lkly linked to gng. bk dir grnd frm rw. bk frm vlrs sd crs on diag dir to ss. apprchg alliance m/f kids m/f adlts. kids rptdly yelling bitch hey bitch. prt posng as fm in fct trst m-hello. children m mstly continue cllng me bitch go away go to yr hs -just as if I hd any intrst in thm othr thn wht theyre doing to my life nd me.cr trn rnd pst nels brdg dir cty? betw tbl nd fogg evn sd apts hrd gng ml adlts nd child. lkly adlts tlg child lkly to relax rptdly possibly inj child w/drgs nd or trgtg me -I yelled nd screamed. ntcd veh in drk hd lot. brk glss ck btl nd veh trks frm hd ext to 3rd.4dwt pst chev dir nels.gng scdrl snkg pst nels dmpsts - gt cig?

No comments:

Post a Comment