Friday, July 17, 2015

conspiracy team dispatched likely reimbursed ter co-operatives poison worthless mlcs persecution w/o pymt on the crm

?? vic. 705 lkly drg qn vc g. me my cns. dn nels pst dmpst  blk?? tp - glue trst -hyd? rd tyta suv -frd- hv nt sn u lg tm -thgt smtg hpn t. u gt sm cns at my hm 303. incidentally thr are no hms in tht blk to my knowledge -it is occup. by nels. brdg-sfrng cma lk blkouts drctly due to heat. she brght sm cns nd btls - she clrly knew abt seprtg thm nd cld hv trnd thm in hrslf. 2nd stkt by mn oprtv w/1/2 cheap qlty tuna sndwch -orvlle trs fd assist mkts nd trst ntwk. silv cr w/splr - hi!-wn cld gng bngr th glu trst bgr cld me rcst. trst in nvy tnk cm out chevrn scrmg alleging I stl his cig per trst cmtee-unfrtntly fr hm I nvr smk at all-hr gng trs decided to apologize w/27 cents. silv cplr br cr to frwy nr grnd brdg hi!-whn I gt trd of hrsmt nd cld thm thr tru nm -bngrs -psgr cld me rcst. 4d bg trk frgn exp-?-dir tbl.gry shrt drk ht -hyd? dir tbl. 3 bgrs pst rob dir mntg-giggling -gngbngrs.??? hi! glu trst proximity hc. ths persn ws joined by one in blue thn only the orignl trnto prk dir ohw.????wtr dsptch by yel hs myers near prk. lkly reimbrsd ter crew. 7bjk503 drk suv 2 btls by $tree. gold cty eggrolls by thrift across oh pushing free wtr -trst dispatch. wtr cold w/tst of mltd plstc insd. cr mth off pst brd dir rob mb bluish clr. 856p. blk cr trst psgr wvg. it mgt be one of vehcls pushing free phones by $tree whose plt I've once tkn.?? pst myers dir linc.. fem in pnk tnk giggling going near brgr to mntg. duo seated brgr crnr on th grnd. noisy 4dwt to brdg. m/f duo into brdg ml trst -hv wndrfl dy -cmng frm parsec trst mrdrers. trst drk veh scr brdg to twn. veh yelg betw brd nd rw. cp/bpk brd to twn -lkly sm grtg. slightly rnded blk cr scrmg rw to grnd. ???bpk br bk -go fk yrslf to rw. expl.they f u nd snd u to f yrslf." blk suv w/psgrs -?I gt u. to brdg tr pers tm to twn bk pst grnd to nels.flwd by silv cr tll lgts rdio. alliance -empty. ?chev -trst wlk out scrmg dytm accus me fr no rsn stlg  cig. thn aplgzd 27 cents. early vlns pers 1/2 lsy trsy tuna pymt fr which feeds gng or Collins. gng trsts nels/tbl bldg. trnd chldrn to gng trze -hi rpt. yel myers bldg. located betw 2165 and 2185.

No comments:

Post a Comment