Sunday, July 26, 2015

america goes arnd infiltrating and orchestrating ter acts which it believes 2 cents will pay for as too much of a favor

7th blk fgt ? bk in blk tp dn repeating my phrs clng hrsmt tm gng bngr nels. ??582jn bet 4th nd apts. 37186p1 blu trk clns stkg out stp on gs actg as if I ws crzy. 6hid691 blk cr  offered chp junk tea cn whn I trnd scdrl stk thm nxt to my bg persecutioning w/psn in retrn fr mlcs extrmntn trzg. w scion lk veh - hi! to brdg pers extrmntn ter team. dk grn trk w cbn frt to brdg - f u bitch. 5hva900 grayish ???crnr at fm at ??? 6lmy751 cigs m/f??. w cr bpg nrg lib dir linc -bgr. 224fx?? by shell str grp w/pizza 1 prob clns dmpstrs mult stations w/infiltr team. that's crzy offrg pizza while stlng everything to th grnd nd trtrg to death w/cnsp team as result of which terst murderous amer hs no plc fr me except in jazzed up murderous coffin. rpt zmg cr  pst pp dir twr. noisy w trk dir orod . drk scr cr frm grnd to brdg.childrn ter team on tbl near tbl/nels tlkg out of conv w infilt trsts at shell - spell it. smn w/lgt frm inner sd of chevrn dir nels. noisy cr frm nels brdg area I blv dn nels bt hvg heat blkouts. intcm fd also hrd hd area- cnsprcy ter aids. car threw smtg school fence area as I wlkd by trvlg dn nels 7th blk psbl othr suspct vehs.

No comments:

Post a Comment