Wednesday, July 29, 2015

trsts wnt to big lots trst in drk brwn unifrm wlkg to am/pm arco nd taco bell stated - we are wtching u all the tm.

12th blk hm w/amer flg was directly observing me befr trng awy pret to ignr.. lwr 8th blk cr bp pst me but stayed in my sd of rd without mkg any attmt to go arnd inmstly empty rd. m/f pair up nels pst dmpstrs on bks. m- on bk rpt ...fnkstk. brk brns cr sd smtg befr going into brdg frm mid brdg sd rd. gry 1.5 vic mntg dir linc. bg 1.5 ??? -hey. trs thrwn arnd myers/mntg gazebo by unknwn src. 7f36272 gecko announced his ortl grlfrd hlpd u befr -u cn hv $10. too bd trsts believe their endls list of extermntn persecution nd ter acts are wrth a mere $10 -sorry I do nt cr to be acqtd w/mob operatives. rept lib terzg frm comp num. 1. thn anthr mob replcd drnk. all hd cns. gng wtd cigs evry looney in twn knws I hv tot. ntg to do with. as I left big lots area nd headed to check fr cns its catty crner silvr mob cr 7 lvn230 pretended to hrs grt to hrs by bait cns As its othr operative occupant went insd big lots nd fabrictd mlcs complaint. blonde fem cm out frm big lots nd told me re mobs cmplnt legitimizing scm to purp. orgnz invt problms - f u as gng hi operATIVES LIKE TO SAY. allgd custmrs fllwg wtchg my trail w intent to - f u.  lkly fnk stk cr ws also sw on premises.  trst arco vicinity just to let u knw - we r wtchng u all th time. sm out of arco to tb drk brn unifm. intrmission nd bk to yestrdy. I stpd into raleys waiting to collect the joke nd as always I cn feel the diffce in environmental cndtns which causes me to want to hold on to prevent collapse. I held on nd ofcourse if u hld on to anythg thr u cn hv an accdt which is wht hpnd ths time w/gls vial falling. but frm now on I hv to survive w/o hldng on evn as I feel lk I cn cllpse any sec. the trsts go rnd mkg problms on purpose devising scms to invent misery devices fr u which businesses nd likely law enfcmt will lkly lv to act upn as it gives thm a device excuse nd motivation to pose selves as being reasonable nd constructive while in fct orgnzg mjr stp by stp dwnwrd demltn lk hitler. feeding plntg poison scm nd crp trsts praise selves on do gooding as they purposely conspire to mk mr nd mr problems via cmnty undrcvr mob team. bk to yest.bg cr pls blu cr-eh nd yuk snds to gv slvs mtvtn to kp up trzg. wtch mob trst in brn unifm to tb. dk suv mthg off dir twr. suspect blk trk to o- hosp-oh. brn vn w/og strp yel out pst oh dir twr.8p87694 pushed burritos at twr-junk nd scm to compliment demolition terst activities fr purpose of disguising big time mlcs truth. ths trk ws bg 1.5. ?blu cr psg by pwr equipmt threw its drink cup in my dir yelling f u. dir twr.drk grn trk w tp which also frmrly hd the mst cmn fu psgr silent dir orodam. 2 sheriff vehs to spencer nd out psbly snt by trsts. 4dbt -hi in thrgh recycler out currier crt. sm 4dbt bpg myers pst rabobank dir rob. trsts in sm dir mitch. w.y. dng? lkg fr ride? they spd off spr fst as thy knw I nvr tk rds nd tried to get their plate but my sight is nt remotely enough. I blv hd m/f occupts. persn in grn to myers toilet. gt wtr. 905p clk. trk mb 1.5 bg w/frm yell pst civic dir linc. cr syng smtg myers mntg to tbl. scrmng bk try to speed very close to me practically nearly run in to trz mntg pst prkg near bty salon .veh rw dir grnd shrp snd simlr to sltd blu veh the dy bef on ohw. bk frm behd me in rw youth scrmg -g me sm crk. plntd wstd crp sndwch trs by rb compliments dictatorship poisons tersts. noisy veh cr? rw dir twn. vic cr dn nels to fogg.rd trk opn bk vic pst fogg dn nels.dude wlking to hs bef hall of recs-hws it gng? law enf vehs. veh accented in drk blu shone lgt my wy sm as trst team lkly wrkg tgtr to intmdt trze trgts. vic. vn spdg behd cop mb blu. hrd svr scrchg smwhr dn nels. guy wlkg yellowish dog pst 3rd/nelson undr nels brdg prob to 959-965. duo wlkg bksup nelson undr brdg mb disc frtr trgtg tctcs. noisy zmg w? cr.

No comments:

Post a Comment