Monday, June 20, 2016

amer is nt dn till it wipes u out dead w no recourse

evr stp I mk amer is out to dfrd nd t cnt t fbrct endls evil nd prblms fr which it believes its trgts t b fine suckers-each step viciously tortuouys nd pnd feet legs cut up nd full of fungus America goes arnd insltg dfrdg nd lkg t flt me fr its own trs trzg game at my expense-thy belive I dnt knw wht they cst me nd they believe I dt knw wt trtr is nd thy blv I dt knw the kind of life I fully deserve way more so than any of them. a wndr I md it alive t rec while bng bgd dwn wth all the ills borne from Americas trs abuse evn aftr I srtd bgs I cld nt std up nd whn I md it t ba I hd vic pain in lft hnd frm bgs I shl nt evr hv t cry but I hv n strg nd no one helping me as amer nd ted wnt and like its endless crimes exempted nd continued-trs country hoodlum people*****sat--???unrdb tlk ins gts hrsm 720????? ???347p ins tlt lkl mob  ?pc tr ns --ins f in tl.mn--??rvs nst cotrs  has gt job  aftr intn trs hrsm ??I ws 19 mn psb ?prv  ?dvs mob aflt hls blu st  crn ?mir --hi tl gn up--why gr lt lk thf as  ?cgrl blk ts trs as f me insp bgs  hrs gng t  wh  pk  lkl t  efc gn hsm ???nt? sh t enf gn ?up-why gr lt ?lk thf  as  ?grl   blk  out as  ???ts trs f mx insp bgs hrs gng  wh pk  lkl t ???efc gn hsm  ??ntg t enf  gn crai-mb bk tm vh n rt ???sdw blu-smk mx ??2 bp bgs btl rg bf me ptd ??? 2 blu bgs btl rg bf me  ptd ?????2 blu bgs 2 blu bgs ????? 2 wsh  ????crs  ???? pls cn. inspctg t dmp on ???fgt  ???implct  mlc fst mk ?gmk cmn rkls  ns prt ???dg w ?frf drv????? lk at  hl???7aeh???417 847 cl be  ???sbl cnt rd  insf sgt 2d  ??het on amr gds 711 wkng  ?????tl?nsp vs hls cns  gds on cmr  tgt cnsp celebration  gng crm  ns??? ??? b fmmendls rp trs spry -gng op sm w of frf lkl w trs  ?gleu  mob gng  nt  dng  ???insp crm cnsp fr  ?scm lk  ldrt at sm stp d w s lg sv pbdfc-e-yeah 5???ljs833--sml -tk pct  w cr  usg cell ??bk prd mtch ts thn  ch my ts bag on prd aftr his prt wnt t rg trs--gsg trnd by crmnl gngs n prts  lgt sv bgr ng f -hv gd dy-mob  w vh cr  ?sv  bk plm  lt hpg  tht  me?--i lk fr cns  mbs lkl cnv bgs --inst mrdr me  ?rp mob bth tms  vst sd up bd cgh ??all ?fm ?spy nr frf lk gn cns in pkg acr plm ndls messes smlrs ones in strt nd sm e711 nd cws-lntc gng nd mob r rng prjcts here. ?2m--pgln dfr  grd exc cr ??ve  **sun--bk sat ern ern gng tlk -sml bgs-- blk tnk/sh pcdnb??? brkg??? w mvn rv  rvs brdg dn mid bnt wy  wr ofrd f. rmp/temp dbl apts w sd of apts mnt obk myb bns or rks thwn fm hgh up w sd of bldg bpg cr w rmprt ???ms ba ?? ??? ns rd cr  d mlr at svc btc inn gn--whu--she sees u apc ln wlk up snt ??cns  inn gn  ??/sm  lkl w free bs pass stlg crn la cieng cns.  smn lying undst hlwy pk  no dstr??? ????fcrs ???? w-stk gn ins mob f scr ngs ??? sm bk gy yl hr  emp grn bg sit on grd dft crn locs--trio gng  gps  ???? gn clk bsy wkg tws tgt-hy nw flw by sh psm  ?fnl e  ??bdy vs yrs?hrs plm bs sc messes 711/cws??--lkl mob artsts bk w  w/??hvt twst fr mob  msd all bks/ms ??mkrs lkg--bry me--lw if? sch drt bk f--try stl bgs snd ngt ltr flwd by mob blk ml---glu gd wl fl u--trng t blm mob endls crms wrg wy nd aiding crm pls prs at n cst.erl bk on sun eve 2 w chks-she shl b in hsp cnt tk cr hrs lkl bds of my mtr-the thief aided by ldrt/ldrt attys sp m blu pplmr w--spkr rec cns re mslf pres 2m ???vsta  s trn ally bf sm all mob -?re sml mob cnsp --she stks --lkl mob exc dvc  mob ngr f frm str spry btl-who trez me emptd entr btl w scm ngr by 711 strg dn my bgs-hydt-is she crsg-gngs lkg t rvs instg.w 711???? ???blkg out n cnt rd- strng t mk wy t hv n too hot fr me t hdl-spsd nc f dfr rec-lkg t blm me fr cns-wc i nvr shl hv t rec due t weights nd trtr mob america nd its frds r brnging me undistrbd tht i need 40 yrs trs acts money t th sec nd cntg nd so ishl lv wo sfrg at pntv dmgs on amrcs trs acts - mob cntry---trs people.grds sun ng 3 -f-heey-gng call d e thn 2 bk west lkl w cmras nd wrd snd sleep tgt eliminate mnc police.had t mv frm bnc by plmr whn mob apcd nd cld me bdy--ifct mob psg me fr ml -the oth mob mnc tactic.

No comments:

Post a Comment