Saturday, June 4, 2016

fri-there was no email this sat mrn so I dnt knw in Oroville criminals could have walked in nd burglarized the computer in case u are wondering about this town or this guy who only checks selective emails and ignores all the rest. ??sc frt of mtr ngr gtg cn frm s cld mtr trs in fct mob trs- ngr hs crt nd lts of bgs. no one cmpl. ng. empl--rflc jkts  lkg  at me w/int t elmnt 7hrg?487 shl mob of bk cr ins mob ???psn  ???sp ngr  wt t ?jm ???? ?of ?me  t rmn plmr tlt trtr sty lng tm smk cig ins t frt wst my hlt frc cig smk ?scm outs stpd thl alk ??str ng tm ??hug w sd of ow???? ??? ??? ngrs smk dlbr ??? ???? cmp usa stlg hlt .. fr me their fvrd wst elimintn tgt sktbds strg zoo mob  ng  gd stbks nr tjs- ws hpng thr--this grd alwd ng f t hng pnh thr fr yrs bth ngrs. most grds here r ngrs mny hls ngrs lkl disp num in mtro lkl nigrs lkl mob. this slm wl hv n prb ws u in tl bcs t rch fr cns or antg of use u ms dig nd as im sick im lt nd slw mob nd trs usa put me nd my lf int tlt fr free. gngb fr wh pk pshrfs w dfr ngr gvg cns by pvlns--dfrdr srv frm smn who mks mr mny fr drkng oth wys.

No comments:

Post a Comment