Monday, June 27, 2016

sat mrn grds pplm lbr hlpg crm of trs --klg  ??? of people. in blk w of Dylan inspctg grd in unf bldg. chkg str nt bldg. gvg slf opty t kick smn abt--w's up?--yre goin in-hrsg me fr none wtv rsn whl I ws gtg cns frm pbl trs cn in strt-mob scdrl cnsp crw-thy dt thk I kn thy ex.mob trs crw bldg nt yt blt all th wy  trz wo cause t dvs mnc lkl sptd by lcl le mob I hit myslf on hd snd mrn cws lkl due t wearout hv bgs heat nd mlcs cnsp cmnt intmdtn trs tctcs. 7jtb719 3 blks or dk skn cmb fs ins bntn nth of mrtn blk f anc shes-a thief els ????? ?dk skn f stp out n wnt t hs evn sd of bntn I blv the one wc is fncd with bushes decorating the fnc area n if nt t th hm js t nrt of tht one.wc wl b efctvl 2d or 3d n of mrtn. gy in sv nof blvue d mrtn ???wvg. bk frf ky spry f rotng n t e sd at ne crn..bkng out nw thgh clr in lib thn in strt I prb nd btr slp nd splmnts ??? ??bng on hd rgt bk cws-nst 7hma464 blk rd ln ??????? ????? 4n dhn ax-ok? mob cns  p. w??  7dwc699 th mob  trs c w of  ?wb bkg out bdl  ???d??g of cmsn smn ?? it  f/m ns wtc --ha....brkn gls ???I rptdl bkg out wrtls amts  ins  gt aw fr hm-bkst lajl crn I ws by trs cn as drg qn atp out trd gv m mny inst gv it t pnh scm prfsn as I dt trst n one in cmnt ny lngr all u nd t see is wt the grds nd shrfs r utilized fr here nd the fct thr is a cnsp or svrl all wrtls lying nd cvrg up wo py or totl insignf thy stl frm m evrt u cld stl in lf-- lftm of blngng hm chld incm ptntl creer nd this amr wnts t dfrd buy fr ntg nd wo full py pls pntv cmpnstn -thts allu nd t knw-all mny cmng in wll go drctl t brcrtc pkts nd nonprft pkts-thts hw much amer believes trgts r wrt -ntg --nd the trsts giggle abt ths as thy trtr u t dth-ha...nd cnsr vs u nd agns u--ths why thy cn kp their wrtls scm fr selvs or their scum trs crnies who r all trl wrt each othr-the rlt strks bk- I hv n dsct pass as I trt myslf fr ntg nd weathr mltp ills frm trs mob America actvt --mob amer thgh wshes pass slf as rgts and chrtbl -the ls thg it is as ptd out by one eldrl ddrk frm ny-who called justice -just-us.xctl on tgt--fr thm nd nt fr u--nd thts exctl wt ure nt spsd t see-fr scmbgs who resemble mira nd scm fr trtrd nd frmd trgts lk me--trs cntry nd mrderers fr its so called ""people."unftntly I knw the price tag on lifetime of their fine deeds nd dnt fgt the pntv --thy cn rll dn the rd -the reckls ignrt mlcs -amrcn trs.odd sd sm blvd at la jolla guy stp out of stor t try the nx cnsp vs me nd encrg his bdy t d sm --hyd? wgn? ???? au hgr,thrs,rsn. mob cr acrs at hyvnhrs-wk up.sh pplmr ?e bkt.hlp mob pls ambsdr trsts. e711-cll rec re ?pnh as I wlkd up nd wrkr stp out-thr ws guy trg t gt chg fr  ??videos he retrieved ---I usl sw pnh w711 nd js prn(s) ???hngng out e afternoon.mob sh p kings e lkg t hlp cnsprc trs I nvr knw exstd at hugos. some people gt out of cr by hugos dt kn who or wr thy wnt. guy by mbl shkg hds prtd gv me $20-i hv bn rfsg evr as prps of mob is t hv crm rd free nd scm lk ldrt unacctbl wt hlp of drt lk ambsdrs etc.. nd shfs etc...--smt presentation dfrdr nonprft oprtn ds exct wt amer trsts wnt it t do-nd this gts reimbrsd lng wys.sml f crsg fr mobil dhugos whom I wld nvr hv ntcd giggled as she sw me tll old mn-hv nc dy-amer crms indeed r highly amsg phenmn js I hpn t blv the dsrvg americans dsrv ths wy mr thn I do spcfclly fr their gull in wstg me trtrg me t dth-thy dsrv absl ntg thy hv nd shl nt hv any wtvr ablt t enjy it instd thy shl b permntl trtrd t dth lk me and I shl clct all losses pls pntv dmgs instd-prcsl why nt accept any of their inslts because exctl I knw vlu of amer crm nd amer defrdr trs cnsprcy. hey-vh hlwy.plcn w numrs rec hv bn psg me by.ngs frf who dslk me. drg qn bld wg ???sm loc. mob sh svc n. lkw rfsd t wt n ngtc oldr fem emptying rec at rec-their inslts will gt me nowhr- I knw wt thy cst me nd knw hw mch re prcs hv gn up in sth ca snc cnd sle wch cst me ovr 5 yrs in strt n cntg aftr prcs dn pls swndl. nt fr frm svc I blv ng fem plyd smtg frd frdl im blkg out as t wt bt she mgt hv hd fd. I psd up all frd gdrs as I knw hw mch thy cr--jfs wld nt hlp bet tzedek wld nt hlp pth wld nt hlp publ counsel wld nt hlp legal aid wld nt hlp etc.......regardless who theyr here t pkt mny nd hlp twst vctms nd trgts--trst cntry nd mrdrs people---absltl grtd.

No comments:

Post a Comment